Jump to content

Photo

November 2013 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#211 TealMarie

TealMarie
  • Jr. Member
  • 254 posts

    Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:27 AM

    Originally Posted by jolene028 


    I have to otherwise I will lose it!! 6 months still seems like a while, but like I said to my FI we have already been engaged over a year so this will fly by to!

    It does seem like SO long to me. Everyone keeps saying "Oh your engagement will fly by!" I haven't really felt that way but maybe it's because as destination brides we don't have as many things to tick off our to-do lists. I'm guessing other brides feel overwhelmed with meeting with different caterers, venues, florists, going to tastings, bridal shows, etc. So I guess in the end I should be happy (once again) that we chose a DW!

     

    I'm still trying to stop procrastinating on making the dance playlist. Maybe this weekend?...or maybe I'll go play outside in the sunshine instead, lol.



    #212 DinaQtobe

    DinaQtobe
    • Jr. Member
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

    Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

    Originally Posted by TealMarie 

     

    I'm still trying to stop procrastinating on making the dance playlist. Maybe this weekend?...or maybe I'll go play outside in the sunshine instead, lol.

     

    Let me know what you come up with!  I started, but coming up with a good list has been a bit difficult for me...



    #213 mayralina

    mayralina
    • Newbie
    • 25 posts

      Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

      November 9th - Xcaret Eco Park! We have 50 guests booked already! Excited! Looking forward to sharing ideas/plans with everyone! Mayra

      #214 TealMarie

      TealMarie
      • Jr. Member
      • 254 posts

        Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

        Dina - I will definitely post our playlist here, cheesy 90s music and all ;)

         

        Mayralina - Congrats! 50 guests booked? That's amazing, you will have the best time!



        #215 MOrdonez

        MOrdonez
        • Jr. Member
        • 180 posts

          Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

          6 months to go!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!

           

          Just a side note, I found a really great thread on here that I am glad I came across now when I still have time to plan and make changes. It's called "Things of would of and wouldn't of done...." or something like that. It's chuck full of great tips, ideas, and things not to forget! Worth checking out.



          #216 TealMarie

          TealMarie
          • Jr. Member
          • 254 posts

            Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

            Originally Posted by MOrdonez 

            6 months to go!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!

             

            Just a side note, I found a really great thread on here that I am glad I came across now when I still have time to plan and make changes. It's called "Things of would of and wouldn't of done...." or something like that. It's chuck full of great tips, ideas, and things not to forget! Worth checking out.

            'What I would and wouldn't do again?' That is a really great thread. I have to read through the whole thing and take notes. 

             

            Yay for your 6 month mark!



            #217 MOrdonez

            MOrdonez
            • Jr. Member
            • 180 posts

              Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

              Originally Posted by TealMarie 

              'What I would and wouldn't do again?' That is a really great thread. I have to read through the whole thing and take notes. 

               

              Yay for your 6 month mark!

              lol....That's what I meant....."What I would and wouldn't do again?"......can you tell that my brain is all over the place with the wedding...lol    :)



              #218 TealMarie

              TealMarie
              • Jr. Member
              • 254 posts

                Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

                Originally Posted by MOrdonez 

                lol....That's what I meant....."What I would and wouldn't do again?"......can you tell that my brain is all over the place with the wedding...lol    :)

                I assumed it was an iphone/ipad/techno error, but bride brain works too ;) We've definitely all been there and apparently it only gets worse!  Oy vey.



                #219 TealMarie

                TealMarie
                • Jr. Member
                • 254 posts

                  Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

                  ERMAHGERD! I just a call that my dress is in! Holy crap holy crap holy crap. I've been so nervous that I might not like it anymore and wishing that I could try it on again and then Poof! Wish granted. Hopefully it's everything I hope it is!



                  #220 DinaQtobe

                  DinaQtobe
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 450 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

                  Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

                  I know it will be amazing TealMarie!

                  After I purchased my dress I started having second thoughts....  I saw all of these beautiful dresses on this forum, and on pinterest and was having serious buyers remorse.  Then my sister showed me a picture she had taken of me in the dress and all of those doubts instantly went away. 

                  I haven't been able to try my dress on again (no way i could get the corset done up on my own, and i am also afraid of ripping it or staining it somehow), but seeing that picture made me realize that no dress could top it.

                   

                  Good luck!
                   






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users