2bmrstremblay

November 2013 Brides

Originally Posted by MOrdonez View Post

Yay!!! Deposit down and trip booked for November 27th, 2013 at Gran Caribe Real  :)   

This site has been soooo helpful with the planning so far. Thanks girls!

Yay so exciting!!! 

Originally Posted by MOrdonez View Post

Yay!!! Deposit down and trip booked for November 27th, 2013 at Gran Caribe Real  :)   

This site has been soooo helpful with the planning so far. Thanks girls!

YAY this picking the resort, booking my day, and waiting for people to pay their deposits were the most stressful... it has been all down hill since!

Originally Posted by Scarma View Post

Anyone start Exercising or tanning? I have a friend who is taking personal training in college and she gave me my work out schedule.  

I just started a boot camp once a week at my University. Even though it's only once a week I'm hoping it tones things up nicely....with of course some extra cardio. What's your work out schedule look like?

Tanning I'm saving for the very end and might only do a couple of sessions before heading down to Cancun.

Originally Posted by Scarma View Post

That is sad and I'm sorry that happened. I forgot to mention I had the dress still on hold until the next day "Just in Case" cause your right when you find the dress there should be no exceptions. BUT I was very surprised how much the upsale was at this store. 

That is all that matter is that you loved it!! you have any pictures??!!

I do have a picture! I can't wait until I get it and can have it altered to me. The lace overlay comes off and you can wear the dress underneath, it's like having two dresses!

So pretty!!! I don't have a picture of mine, and the model on the website is sitting down... so annoying, oh well I will have it in April!