Edmonton Brides 2012/2013/ 2014...

Ploman

Any Edmonton Brides out there? I see there is a Calgary one, and that the old Edmonton one is dead. 

Might be nice for us to be in one spot..

Any good wedding finds in Edmonton? Anyone doing an at home reception?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!! I'm an Edmonton bride! So excited! I am doing an AHR, just now starting to think about the location for that. Do you have any idea's?? I don't want formal sit down, I was hoping for cocktail reception or something like that. Did you get your group sorted out? L

Hopefully there are more than just the 3 of us Edmonton brides here! :)

No AHR for me...

If you're looking for jewellery, The Bay carries the line Tejani, and they make beautiful crystal pieces that are perfect for a wedding!

Oh and Papyrus in Southgate is currently having a 20% off sale on personalized items (ie. invitations, napkins, glasses, etc).

Great! 

I was doing an AHR in Edmonton, at the Ukranian Youth Center. VERY GOOD PRICES!! And fits a lot of people. And they provide the bar tenders, table clothes and pretty much everything. But we cancelled it now, and are having something small in Lloydminster, where my fiance is from. 

Thanks for the tip about the jewellery, I have been getting antsy about finding something.

I just got my bridesmaid bouquets at Winners on Calgary trail, but went to a few winners and they have a couple different designs of bouquets that may be worth looking at if you're bringing fake flowers. I was looking at getting 'real-touch' bouquets, but for $55/ bridesmaid plus shipping it was too much. At the resort it is $60/ bridesmaid. Winners is 7.99 haha. 

I'm on the look out for white star fish. If you guys see any please let me know! A Calgary bride said they had them at Dollarama last year and might get them later this year. Here's hoping! 

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted by jreist View Post

Great! 

I was doing an AHR in Edmonton, at the Ukranian Youth Center. VERY GOOD PRICES!! And fits a lot of people. And they provide the bar tenders, table clothes and pretty much everything. But we cancelled it now, and are having something small in Lloydminster, where my fiance is from. 

Thanks for the tip about the jewellery, I have been getting antsy about finding something.

I just got my bridesmaid bouquets at Winners on Calgary trail, but went to a few winners and they have a couple different designs of bouquets that may be worth looking at if you're bringing fake flowers. I was looking at getting 'real-touch' bouquets, but for $55/ bridesmaid plus shipping it was too much. At the resort it is $60/ bridesmaid. Winners is 7.99 haha. 

I'm on the look out for white star fish. If you guys see any please let me know! A Calgary bride said they had them at Dollarama last year and might get them later this year. Here's hoping! 

Michael's sells white starfish- they are replicas and not real though.  Not sure on the price.  I've looked online and found real ones for reasonable prices- I've yet to order.