Hello Ladies! The Moon Palace is a beautiful resort! With it's many ceremony and reception options, Lori's shoots there are all unique and wonderful. Here are just a couple of ideas from recent weddings! ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/172350/width/350/height/700[/img] Moon Palace Resort - Sheila & Sean (Click for full shoot) ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/172351/width/350/height/700[/img] Moon Palace Resort Cancun - Tiffany & Mark (Click for full shoot) Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assitant

I just wanted to spread the word to my fellow Palace Resort brides: Palace Resort is having a 40% off sale. The sale ends today so if you booked through a travel agent, contact them and have them give you the lower prices. Hope this info helps someone.

TA Wendy was designated as the Le Blanc Spa and Palace Resort Ambassador.

This is an honor bestowed upon her for her outstanding knowledge of the Palace and Le Blanc product and her history of being one of their top agents.

So what does this mean for our clients?  It means that anyone that books at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc Spa through Wendy will receive $100 Travel Impressions Future Travel Credit*.

Check out the Link to the thread for more information.

hi girls! I'm trying to plan excursions now, as all of a sudden it's christmas and -- BOOM! -- 4 months til I'm getting married.  holy heart attack! I love the forums, but has anyone considered exchanging email? just to vent? mine is juliejmara@yahoo.com, wedding date it 4/20/13 at moon palace.  anyone wanting to share tips, etc, (or being there same time!) send me an email!

So has anyone gotten a quote from Zuniga it's insane and a rip off, on how much there charging! Is anyone doing there own centerpieces? Just for table decoration and centerpieces it was over $2000. Um I'm only having like 30 people wtf! Sorry I'm annoyed that they put a monopoly on who can decorate! And I'm scared I'm going to get caught using Marvin. Anyone else having problems?

I used Marvin and had no problem! I brought my own chair sashes and table runners, used the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces and bought Blumeboxes to put them in along with maracas on the table as favors and it worked out great!! Way cheaper than Zuniga! :)

Im using Zuniga and I havent found that the prices are TOO bad! Im getting flowers for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, centerpieces, lounge set, strings of paper lanterns for a little under 2000... Seems worth it to me to not have to drag it all down to Mexico with me!!

Really ok good I'm just scared ill have to pay the $500 fee. What's Blumeboxes I've never heard of that before? Do you have pictures so I can see:) also did you use ocean photographer? Thanks Michelle

I used Marvin and had no problem! I brought my own chair sashes and table runners, used the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces and bought Blumeboxes to put them in along with maracas on the table as favors and it worked out great!! Way cheaper than Zuniga! :)