moon palace 2013 brides

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 melissamcclenti

melissamcclenti
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Hi ladies,

Im looking into getting married at moon palace 2013 early may! I was hoping some of you could help me out with how a private reception works, cost per person, do they have a private banquet hall ect... I have emailed the resort twice and still have had no response 

I already know i would like to use the pure package and make it private , any info would help!!! 

Thanks 

Melissa

#2 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:58 AM

Hi there!

I shot

PIERRE VISUAL STUDIO - Wedding & TTD Photography

FACEBOOK Fan Page

#3 Michelle15

Michelle15
      • 41 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hi! I'm a Moon Palace bride April 2013 I have to say the communication is not the best,which I knew going in from all the reviews. I do have the day book April.6 ;) and I'm still waiting for my coordinator to respond on my reception location and full price list uggh. I did book with destination weddings and she's been great and helpful.Does anyone know who the photographers are and which ballroom is the best or have some pics of the ballroom :confused: also I've seen people post about a florist off site I need help please:( I would love to see pictures period of any bride that would like to share. Thanks Michelle

#4 taylorabigail

taylorabigail
        • 14 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

hey ladies, i've been following the 2012 brides to try & gather some info! have you been assigned a coordinator as yet? i did have a Miami one but it looks like we should only get on-site ones now - does anyone know anymore about this?? 

#5 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
          • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

HEllo all,

I am a July 2013 Bride. I have chosen this resort beacause of its beautiful ammentities and it's beautiful wedding collections. I am in the process right now of confirming the date, and getting prices for my guests.

I look forward to planning with you guys!!

#6 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
            • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Has anyone got any pricing yet?

. One price from apple vacations Sup DLX Garden View $2129.64 per person 7 nights.

Which is 304 dollars a person per night.

#7 CharleneFerrell

CharleneFerrell
              • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hey all,

We're flying out from Glasgow to cancun on 23rd September also but on the Thomson flight & have our wedding date confirmed for Friday 27th September 2013 :) we booked with Hayes & Jarvis (Thomson Specislist) and we got out date confirmed within 2 weeks & got our wedding pack thru very soon after!

So far we have 16 guests staying for 14 nights...does anyone have a direct contact or more info they could send me as I just have the extras we can add on. Love to know more info re actual ceremony locations, group benefits, what we can spend $credits on etc...

We're so excited!!

Ps my email addy is charleneferrell@live.co.uk

I am a travel agent too so I'll let you all know as much info as poss if I find out stuff :)

Charlene xxx

#8 taylorabigail

taylorabigail
                • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Michelle15 

Hi!
                  I'm a Moon Palace bride April 2013 I have to say the communication is not the best,which I knew going in from all the reviews. I do have the day book April.6 and I'm still waiting for my coordinator to respond on my reception location and full price list uggh. I did book with destination weddings and she's been great and helpful.Does anyone know who the photographers are and which ballroom is the best or have some pics of the ballroom also I've seen people post about a florist off site I need help please:( I would love to see pictures period of any bride that would like to share.
                  Thanks Michelle

Hi Michelle15, have u been assigned your moon palace coordinator as yet? I was told by the miami office to call moon palace but i'm having no joy getting in touch with anyone. i also want to confirm my locations for next year.

#9 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
                  • 41 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

Please let me know if you are able to confirm your locations .. I read that many people we noT able to until they got there. Thank u

#10 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                    • 3,074 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

Congrats MelissaMcclenti and welcome to the forum! You've chosen a beautiful venue for your wedding location - well done :)

Here's a "signature shot" of Moon Palace we captured as some of the "moments that matter" we shot at a wedding there recently....you can see more at this link...

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users