Photo

Newbie: Intro

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

Hi everyone.  I just found this website and I'm addicted to it already.  So much information that I feel so overwhelmed.  My FI and I recently decided to do research on destination weddings.  I can feel the warmth from everyone here already!

We're still in the research process and don't know where to go and what we will do yet.  Our big day is July 26, 2013.  The main things that will help us choose the location are:

- price (both for us and the guests)

- somewhere that we can have legal ceremony on the same date and don't have too much trouble on paperwork

- able to have catholic ceremony

- all inclusive would be nice

Hoping to find our dream location soon.  Thank you everyone for being so supportive of each other.  Many of the threads are amazingly informative!

#2 JennaBailey

JennaBailey
    • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hey there!

My finance and I are planning a wedding May 18th, 2013 so very soon to your date.  We are currently looking at the Excellence Punta Cana resort as we have a couple people we know that highly recommended this resort.  I am currently going through the planning process just like you so hopefully if either of us find any beneficial information , we can share!

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

Welcome to BDW, there are great ideas and tips.

Happy planning!!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Welcome!! Happy wedding planning!

#5 MrsBklovn

MrsBklovn
        • 79 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hi Everyone! 

I've been lurking on this site since last year December when I got engaged. Thanks for providing soo much info and giving great tips on destination wedding planning. I'm hoping with all the good info on here I can plan my DW with the least amount of stress. 

#6 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
          • Vendor
          • 323 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

Hello!

Have you considered Riviera Maya, M©xico? It might have all you are looking for, amazing views, great weather and friendly people! If you want to learn more about it visit http://www.rivieramaya.com

Enjoy!

#7 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
            • 177 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

Thank you all!  May be I can plan a vacation somewhere in the Caribbeans and see how I like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users