FRUGAL BRIDES - FOUND A NEW WEBSITE

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#261 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
  • Site Supporter
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

Anyone know of a place to get nice linens for cheap?? I'm looking for napkins

#262 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
    • 195 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

giftsintl.com is awesome for ribbon, tulle, satin etc http://www.giftsintl.com

#263 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
      • 158 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by soontobeorozco 

Anyone know of a place to get nice linens for cheap?? I'm looking for napkins

someone earlier had mentioned http://www.tableclothsfactory.com/ for linens. and they have 20% off right now! hopefully, they have the color you need!

#264 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
        • Site Supporter
        • 229 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

Make sure you use tableclothsfactory.com and not tableclothfactory.com! (just an extra "s" LOL) The second one is MUCH more expensive and the first one offers an aditional 20% off that is where I got my chair sashes and table runners and am VERY happy!! :)

#265 soontobeorozco

soontobeorozco
          • Site Supporter
          • 58 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

Great!! Thank you I will Check them out. It's crazy what hotels want to charge you to rent the littlest things

#266 Backy

Backy
            • 171 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

thank you for sharing!!

#267 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
            • 152 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

Tha

we brought 2 suitcases from Portland, Maine to Mexico..and unfortunately for my husband, his daughter and mother (because you fill out the customs sheet on the plane 1 per family and we weren't married yet) he had the "red light" and if you get the red light you get your luggage searched.  So his family had 3 checked luggage and 2 carry-on's well 2 of the checked luggage was gifts.  The customs agent was pretty cool though and asked if he had receipts for the items he explained to them that he was getting married and didn't think about bringing receipts, he asked how much we spent on all the items and my husband told them around 300 no more the 350 (but we all know it's more than that especially if you've started buying the gifts) they continued to check the luggage and when they got to his mother's he started cracking jokes to his mom so the customs agent could hear about how he was touching her bra and underwear.  The customs agent tried not to smile quickly closed the suitcase and told my husband to bring receipts next time.  But from what I hear they are really strict about people brining in stuff from the US only because they think that people are going to sell it. But if you legit have things with personalized labels and such that shows it is for a wedding it seemed like they were pretty cool...well at least this guy was. We bought all our stuff online and the dollar tree believe it or not..better deals.

Thanks for the info!

#268 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
              • 110 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

I wanted to throw it out there, I bought my DIY invitation stuff from LCI Paper and they have been awesome and VERY reasonably priced!!  Keep them in mind if you are in the market for paper stuff :-)

#269 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
              • 152 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

I wanted to throw it out there, I bought my DIY invitation stuff from LCI Paper and they have been awesome and VERY reasonably priced!!  Keep them in mind if you are in the market for paper stuff :-)

It's god to have options...thanks!

#270 mikeiram

mikeiram
                • Site Supporter
                • 37 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

Old Navy is having a flip flop sale for a $1.00

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users