tiffles24
    • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

Thanks for sharing all your websites!

#113 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hi ladies, I got my totes from cheaptotes.com at .88 a peice. Haven't gotten them in yet but I'll update on the quality when I do. Also found a great site for linens, weddinglinensdirect.com. They have a great color selection, and their sashes are only .89 cents, sold in ten packs. I ordered satin samples and their quality is very good:)

#114 Shay4966

Shay4966
        • Site Supporter
        • 262 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Hi ladies,
          I got my totes from cheaptotes.com at .88 a piece. Haven't gotten them in yet but I'll update on the quality when I do. Also found a great site for linens, weddinglinensdirect.com. They have a great color selection, and their sashes are only .89 cents, sold in ten packs. I ordered satin samples and their quality is very good:)

Thanks for the finds. I posted weddinglinensdirect.com here already. but I love their embroidered design linen. 

#115 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Just got my totes in from cheap totes.com. Thought I would share my thoughts. I would definitely say that for .88 cents each, you can't beat it. The quality is not amazing, they are thin. But for my purpose, I would order them again. They are also larger than I expected them to be. I ironed on a simple design and I am satisfied with the end product.

#116 Shay4966

Shay4966
            • Site Supporter
            • 262 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Just got my totes in from cheap totes.com. Thought I would share my thoughts. I would definitely say that for .88 cents each, you can't beat it. The quality is not amazing, they are thin. But for my purpose, I would order them again. They are also larger than I expected them to be. I ironed on a simple design and I am satisfied with the end product.

Thanks for the review.. Does it have a zipper?

#117 ElleGee

ElleGee
              • 255 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
              • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

Thanks for the finds. I posted weddinglinensdirect.com here already. but I love their embroidered design linen. 

I also used weddinglinensdirect.com. They had EXCELLENT service and practically next day delivery, without any inflated fees. Plus, for the price, their products were fabulous. My color was difficult to match so I purchaesd many samples . . I easily found several options that worked!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#118 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

No zipper, just a standard beach tote/tote bag. quick pice from my cell below. i put a savings card next to it for sizing:)But I will say this: I washed all of the bags(except the one below) because I am ironing on a design and it was suggested they be washed first, to improve adhesion. They shrunk, a lot! Like, an inch on all sides. I even washed them on cold and everything! Ya live and ya learn.....

Attached Files

#119 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
                • 209 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

No zipper, just a standard beach tote/tote bag. quick pice from my cell below. i put a savings card next to it for sizing:)But I will say this: I washed all of the bags(except the one below) because I am ironing on a design and it was suggested they be washed first, to improve adhesion. They shrunk, a lot! Like, an inch on all sides. I even washed them on cold and everything! :crybaby2: Ya live and ya learn..... Posted Image

Oh what a bummer! Even with the shrinking, do you think the size could still work?

#120 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                  • 670 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

Yea I think I'm still going to use them,really don't want to go through the hassle of ordering more. They are still functional as bags, just not as spacious on the inside as they were. I would recommend not washing them to other buyers though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users