Photo

Post pictures of your Invitations

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#31 RollerBride

RollerBride
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

Oh wow, these are great! I love the airplane flying from one sppot to the wedding destination. i totally would have gotten something likfe this.

My invites are here:

Here are my STDs (Does anyone else giggle when they type that abbreviation?) :). I got them on VistaPrint for under $100. Again, saving because they were postcards so no envelopes.

As I mentioned above my invites were totally affordable too, and a hit! They were from Etsy:

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#32 safety75

safety75
    • 287 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

I sure will!!

#33 jordanb

jordanb
      • 185 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

I love that they can plant yours- what a cool way to remember your wedding by- every time they stop and smell the flowers!

Oh wow, these are great! I love the airplane flying from one sppot to the wedding destination. i totally would have gotten something likfe this. My invites are here: http://www.bestdesti...ns#post_1788091

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#34 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

Wow what gorgeous invitations!

I am doing message in a bottle ones, and I was wondering about ceremony time. We do not have ours, and I am not sure if we will before we arrive at the resort or not. If we do, it won't be till much closer to the date. 

Is it necessary to include the ceremony time on the invitations? Everyone will be at our resort anyway; and I am thinking that if I DO get to know a ceremony time in advance, I can include that information in our pre-travel mailout.

What do you think?

#35 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Wow what gorgeous invitations!

I am doing message in a bottle ones, and I was wondering about ceremony time. We do not have ours, and I am not sure if we will before we arrive at the resort or not. If we do, it won't be till much closer to the date. 

Is it necessary to include the ceremony time on the invitations? Everyone will be at our resort anyway; and I am thinking that if I DO get to know a ceremony time in advance, I can include that information in our pre-travel mailout.

What do you think?

Were you not able to book a certain time with your resort? Did they give you any insite to whether the ceremony will take place around noon or in the evening?

#36 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Were you not able to book a certain time with your resort? Did they give you any insite to whether the ceremony will take place around noon or in the evening?

No, we book times closer to the date or upon arrival. They generally only do one wedding a day, and a bride on here told me they offer 3:30, 4, or 4:30. We are travelling in the off season and I know we have that date booked, I just don't know the time yet. Luckily all the times are close together... but I have a feeling if I pick one, it will probably change closer to the day. 

#37 safety75

safety75
              • 287 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Oh wow, these are great! I love the airplane flying from one sppot to the wedding destination. i totally would have gotten something likfe this. My invites are here: http://www.bestdesti...ns#post_1788091

I just got them today and they are very nice-- simple but nice quality and unique! I was laughing those bc she sent me two samples and one of them was yours :)

#38 jordanb

jordanb
                • 185 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

Ha! That's so funny! Are you going to go with them?

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#39 Sdofka309

Sdofka309
                  • Banned
                  • 151 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

I have a couple DIY invites Iam deciding on, but I can't figure out how to post pictures? Any help?. Sry new to this site.. Thanks!

#40 safety75

safety75
                    • 287 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

Ha! That's so funny! Are you going to go with them?

I need to show the, to fianc© and get his approval but I think he'll like them! I'm going to have her work up a proof with coral/aqua colors. Can't be the price!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users