278 replies to this topic

#211 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:25 PM

when i get my hormonal cravings during PMS, my FI always asks me "are you pregnant?" and has this look on his face like the world is going to end hahaha

#212 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

Ugh, I'm so frustated today. I sprained my ankle really good over the weekend and tried to still do a light walk with the dog last night and stepped on a stinkin rock and hurt it even more. I only have 20 days til the wedding and I'm at the heaviest I have ever been. Oh well, no use getting all upset over it now. I will really be relying on WW to help me lose hopefully at least a few more lbs in a couple of week.s
    Happily married since 2008

#213 KarmaB

KarmaB
    • 796 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mauraw
      when i get my hormonal cravings during PMS, my FI always asks me "are you pregnant?"
      Ugh, I'm so frustated today. I sprained my ankle really good over the weekend and tried to still do a light walk with the dog last night and stepped on a stinkin rock and hurt it even more. I only have 20 days til the wedding and I'm at the heaviest I have ever been. Oh well, no use getting all upset over it now. I will really be relying on WW to help me lose hopefully at least a few more lbs in a couple of week.s
      Gosh that sucks about your ankle. But AWESOME about your wedding. 3 weeks!! You should try doing a yoga DVD. It's really low impact and you can still get a good amount of activity points. Hope it gets better soon!

#214 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

Hey ladies, today was my weigh-in and I lost 1.6lbs. Last Thursday was my first meeting however I had a rough wknd and didnt count points til this Monday. So 1.6lb in 4 days is not so shabby I guess.

#215 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          Hey ladies, today was my weigh-in and I lost 1.6lbs. Last Thursday was my first meeting however I had a rough wknd and didnt count points til this Monday. So 1.6lb in 4 days is not so shabby I guess.
          Thats is awesome!! Great job, thats definetly not easy at all especially if you didnt have the best weekend in the world. Keep up the good work!

#216 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
            That is so awesome!!!

#217 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

Thanks Yari & Saraha for the support

#218 KarmaB

KarmaB
              • 796 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
                Defiantly not shabby! Great job!

#219 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
                  Defiantly not shabby! Great job!
                  Thanks a bunch :)

#220 gkashmira

gkashmira
                  • 1,962 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:15 AM

Quote:
                    That's so weird! Today was my weigh in and I lost 1.6 pounds too!

Yay - for both of us! And even though you didn't count over the weekend at least you saw results from during the week and that can be very motivating! Great job!!! And honestly in my opinion 1.6 pounds in a week is terrific (if I do say so myself ) so you don't need to qualify it.

Embrace it! yay!!!!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users