Photo

Our Welcome Bags! Everyone LOVED them :)

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#61 mrlddst

mrlddst
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Why don't you just do stadium cups? Are the mugs a must have?

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#62 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
    • 158 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

Great idea!

#63 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

these are really cute love the sand ceremony cards including the guests

#64 Ploman

Ploman
        • 425 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:17 AM

These are fabulous! I like how you put an hour for the guests to do their own thing before dinner in the program for the wedding day... I wasn't sure what to do with them at that point while I get formal wedding pictures.

Great deals on the Mugs too! Really well done!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#65 cheflady

cheflady
          • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

You did a great job on these!

#66 McLecker

McLecker
            • 194 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by jreist 

These are fabulous! I like how you put an hour for the guests to do their own thing before dinner in the program for the wedding day... I wasn't sure what to do with them at that point while I get formal wedding pictures.

are you not doing a cocktail reception after the ceremony? Isn't that the time filler? I like the idea of the hour off too!

#67 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
              • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

i love all the poems you wrote how unique and the bags fpr 4 dollars were a steal

#68 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
                • 253 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

Thanks! We did a few fun group photos right after the ceremony and then did the cocktail hour (we really wanted to enjoy the cocktail hour with everyone), after that was the "freshen up" hour and then we all met for dinner. You'd be surprised how exhausting it is to be in the Mexican sun at 3:00pm. The little time out before dinner was much appreciated by everyone - Although some ppl just kept the party going at the bar - which was fun to hear about later.

#69 kshannon

kshannon
                  • 42 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

We kinda already have our bags. Well i ordered natural canvas totes online from a wholesale place for 1.35 ber bag, and they are a good size and good weight of canvas. We are custominzing them as well. We got stamping supplies at michaels (yay 50% off coupons!!) so we are gonna stamp them with a cute love birds stamp and our wedding date. on the inside top seam of the bag we are adding the couples initals with a heart. all in purple ink permanent ink! i saw ones like this on etsy that were being sold for 7.50 a bag. i was able to make them for about 4. I think you may have misread my post though lol i asked where you got the mugs.. lol but i love etsy!

This is such a great idea!! We used stamps on our save the dates and I would love to do bags, using the same image, but thought it would be too expensive. Where did you get canvas bags for the price? I love your idea so much!

#70 kshannon

kshannon
                    • 42 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

We kinda already have our bags. Well i ordered natural canvas totes online from a wholesale place for 1.35 ber bag, and they are a good size and good weight of canvas. We are custominzing them as well. We got stamping supplies at michaels (yay 50% off coupons!!) so we are gonna stamp them with a cute love birds stamp and our wedding date. on the inside top seam of the bag we are adding the couples initals with a heart. all in purple ink permanent ink! i saw ones like this on etsy that were being sold for 7.50 a bag. i was able to make them for about 4. I think you may have misread my post though lol i asked where you got the mugs.. lol but i love etsy!

I love this! where did you find canvas bags for that price!?? I have stamps from our STD's and this would be perfect for our guests! Amazing idea :)) Hope to hear from you soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users