Sign in to follow this  
Sllefebvr

Best Man Gifts...

I have been trying to figure out forever what to get my fiance's best man for an extra gift. I have read through the posts on here and there are not any that really stay on the topic.. PLEASE help me!! I really don't want a flask, a beer stein, or a excursion (this is what we are doing for all of the groomsmen), a flip camera (these don't seem very popular anymore?), cigar with cutter... I know I am taking everything off of the list but does anybody have any other ideas?? What is everybody else getting their Best Man?!?

I think it really depends on the guy and what he likes..maybe your FI can help...I've seen personalized pocket knives on etsy for $10 or you could do a poker set...maybe something from a movie, tv show or video game he loves. I think the best gift would be personalized to his interests/personality

I totally agree, I think it definetly is guy specific.  We bought my FI best man a nice watch that he really loved.  That being said not eveyone likes watches.

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

I think it really depends on the guy and what he likes..maybe your FI can help...I've seen personalized pocket knives on etsy for $10 or you could do a poker set...maybe something from a movie, tv show or video game he loves. I think the best gift would be personalized to his interests/personality

i have seen on etsy some handmade shaving kits... like the really old fashioned ones. those are very classic and most guys who shave would appreciate the craft that goes into a good shaving kit

I got a good deal on little video cameras at black friday for our best man and MOH.. but aside from that he is getting a flask and some hockey-themed merch (keychain, money clip, cooler bag) with his favorite team