Originally Posted by PuntaBride
What is everyone doing for gift for their guests?
We got personalized tumblers and key holders ... I don't know if I should do canvas bags. I worry that guests won't use them past the wedding or they bring their own beach bags anyways.
Our final count is 51 guests. We're purchasing totes when we get to Mexico for each person (thought I could negotiate for nicer bags at a better rate there than on a website) and we're filling it with:
1. Custom doorhangers we had made (1 per room)
3. Welcome Letter
4. Oh Sh*t Kit (with tums, bandaid, advil, shout wipe, hangover recipe)
5. Cute glass bottles with cork stoppers filled with sand from the beach and custom favor tag tied to it (guests will pour a little of the sand into our sand ceremony frame and then have the rest to keep)
6. Love Butter with favor tag (body butter that my cousin makes herself and is giving us to put in all the guests bags). It has shea butter in it and also is a natural sunblock
7. Small bottle of Hendricks Gin (my fiance's last name) with mixer and a cute note.
8. Room key/tip holder
9. Cigars for the guys
We're also picking up handpainted margarita glasses that will be at each place setting at the reception and handpainted maracas.
We're taking our wedding party and participants to the spa for the hydrotherapy/aqua wellness session (Girls in one group and guys in another) and we're taking all the guests on a private catamaran for a day.
In addition, I hosted a bridesmaid luncheon for my girls and my mom and gave the girls foot jewelry that I had made from someone on Etsy and a framed photo of me and them. The frame served as their place setting at the luncheon and I'm planning to have wedding photos of me and each of them to replace that picture after the wedding. The guys got custom cufflinks.