• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wisco4
    Great news! Awesome! BTW, time to change that siggy to have the date included
    I know Heidi made it and I have no idea how to change it. I feell retarded. I am computer literate but can not figure it out right now.

#32 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:00 PM

YAYYYYY!!!!! Congratulations Catherine! Super thrilled for you.
      Feel free to take some time to let it all soak in, wash over you, etc. Enjoy this special time. So glad your patience paid off!

#33 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:03 PM

I can't believe I missed this post!!! Congrats!!! How exciting.

I neer understood the whole planning before getting engaged thing. I'm normally a planner, but the fun of being engaged is the planning, and I would totally change my mind if I planned in advance anyway.

The only hesitation I would have about doing Saint Thomas in October, is that it's one of the months with the highest percentage of rain. But you still have some time to think about it.

What about a small wedding in Saint Thomas, and then a big party (AHR) in Philly?

#34 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

CONGRATS!!!!

Awesome news! I would definitely say to take a little time and let it soak in. You have plenty of time to plan, so no need to rush! Again, congrats on the great news!

#35 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

oh yayaayayay im so happy... i have the 12 of oct so happy for you both..yuppie...................
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#36 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:11 PM

Oh Yay! Does it feel real yet That is super cute that he said "pick a date" I just love that story! Congrats!

#37 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
              • 812 posts

Woooo Hooooo!!!! I am so very happy and excited for you! Let the planning begin (trust me, you will probably change your mind a millions times between now and October)

#38 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  What about a small wedding in Saint Thomas, and then a big party (AHR) in Philly?
                  That is what I am thinking right now because most of my friends are either teachers or have small children.

thanks for the heads up on the weather will look at that this evening. He suggested the AHR I have that spot all picked out. Maybe I will do it for my birthday the end of fthe month as a surprise to everyone. Make them think I am having a surprise bday party and surprise them.

#39 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    That is what I am thinking right now because most of my friends are either teachers or have small children.

thanks for the heads up on the weather will look at that this evening. He suggested the AHR I have that spot all picked out. Maybe I will do it for my birthday the end of fthe month as a surprise to everyone. Make them think I am having a surprise bday party and surprise them.
                    The good thing though is that when it rains, it's not like around us, where it rains allll day. When we went in May, the forecast said we would have rain EVERYDAY. It did rain most of the days we were there, but the thing about it is, it comes in bursts. It would rain like crazy for 10/15 minutes, but then boom, it would just stop, the sun would come out and everything dried up so quickly. So I would think a beach wedding would still totally work out for you.

#40 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

Awesome!! That's great news.. so excited for you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users