Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

My TTD dress has arrived!!

One of my BM's is coming over to help assemble our invites this afternoon, and I asked her to bring her camera so we can get a few pics to post for you ladies, but I LOVE IT!!!

For $76 on eBay, not only is it a steal, but the bra and underskirt fit perfectly and it needs NO alterations (except to add a bustle). Do you think I need a bustle for the TTD, at least to make walking in it easier?

I almost think it looks better on me than my actual dress (but my actual dress needs a few alterations).

Hopefully I can post pics tomorrow if she remembers her camera...

oh what a teaser, I thought I was opening a thread with photos in it. I don't know that I have even seen your wedding day dress.

She brought her camera and should send the pics to me tomorrow (Sunday!). I will post ASAP!

Sorry Christine! I just had to post b/c I'm so excited about it!!!! :-) I posted my wedding day dress long ago but will repost with the TTD tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Ummmmm its Sunday. lol
lol. She just called, but looks like it won't be til tonight when she sends them(church, etc today)... Trust me, I'll be posting ASAP!!elefant.gif