• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#1501 mic813

mic813
  • Site Supporter
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

For those getting hair/make up done at the spa, how much time are you giving it before the ceremony? It's only my sister, me and my mother getting it done. Our ceremony is at 5pm and I'm wondering what time to schedule our appointments. I don't want to do it too early b/c I don't want my hair to fall out, but I also don't want to be pressed for time. I'd rather have more time to lounge around and sip on mimoas then to rush around getting ready :)

I am getting married at 4:30.  Two of my bridesmaids and I are having both are hair and makeup done and the spa scheduled me for noon.  My photographer wanted me ready in the room by 3 so they can take getting ready photos with my girls.

Hope this helps.

I can't wait for the mimosas!

#1502 1dutchie

1dutchie
    • 82 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beach
    • LocationNow Jade Riviera

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

Do you mind posting it on this board so everyone can see? I don't think I ever received that one. Or you can email it to me at shannon1@carolina.rr.com

Thanks ;)

Originally Posted by gizmopie 

No actually, but it's okay because Deisy finally sent it to me today!  (I think she sent it by accident because she was originally just sending me links to the wedding planning guide on the website)

It's a 25-page PDF titled "Now Jade 2012-2013 Wedding Information" and it extensively details out every possible charge (like TTD session, flower cost, levels of videography packages), all the different menu options (including vegetarian and "romantic dinner" menus), and requirements for having either a symbolic or traditional wedding.  You're supposed to be using it to fill out the "Wedding Planning Form".  If anyone needs it, I can send it along to you!

Hey would you mind sending me the PDF Wedding Information guide too please? It would be much appreciated!

decker.wedding@hotmail.com

~46 Guest Booked~ plus Bride, Groom & our 2 boys!

#1503 chantal09

chantal09
    • 192 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

For those getting hair/make up done at the spa, how much time are you giving it before the ceremony? It's only my sister, me and my mother getting it done. Our ceremony is at 5pm and I'm wondering what time to schedule our appointments. I don't want to do it too early b/c I don't want my hair to fall out, but I also don't want to be pressed for time. I'd rather have more time to lounge around and sip on mimoas then to rush around getting ready :)

I had ceremony at 4pm annd had my make up done at 1pm. My BM actually curled my hair before that and set it and then finished off when I got back around 2pm. When the photographer got there at 3pm I was still doing hair... Hair and make up would probably take about 2 hours.

#1504 Rgilberti

Rgilberti
      • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

Could you send this to me as well? Raylynn33@comcast.net

THANK YOU!!!

#1505 Rgilberti

Rgilberti
        • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Does anyone have the readings for a symbolic ceremony? I am nervous about what will be said.

#1506 gizmopie

gizmopie
          • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Let me know if the following attachments work for you all.  I should be attaching what I'm calling the "Wedding Book" as well as the Now Jade Spa Price list.

Attached Files

#1507 juicybride

juicybride
            • 76 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
            • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
            • LocationCanada

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by gizmopie 

Let me know if the following attachments work for you all.  I should be attaching what I'm calling the "Wedding Book" as well as the Now Jade Spa Price list.

I can't seem to open these

Attached Files

#1508 gizmopie

gizmopie
            • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by juicybride 

Sorry, I think it must be disabled or something.  If anyone else wants these, please feel free to PM me.

One of my bridesmaids was asking about hair styling at the resort and here are the costs that the Spa listed... probably $60 for hair and $50 for makeup.  Deisy recommended emailing one of these addresses with questions or to make an appointment:

•       

#1509 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
              • 683 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
              • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:47 AM

You have to have 150 post to open attachments.

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1510 kibeth13

kibeth13
              • Site Supporter
              • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Or you need to pay $30 to be able to open attachments on these threads.  It's a one-time fee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users