• 44 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Does anyone have the children's menu?  

Thanks!

#1482 gizmopie

gizmopie
    • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Hi ladies!  I'm so glad I found this website!  Only 3.5 months until my wedding and I just found out there's a wedding planning form I need to fill out.... but I can't figure out what book I'm supposed to be using to fill it out!  Sent two emails to Deisy in the last two weeks, but no response.  Can anyone tell me what book you're using to complete the form?

Thanks and best wishes :)

#1483 gizmopie

gizmopie
      • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I found the children's menu option here: http://www.bestdesti...ad#post_1744720

It said:

Children’s menus are available for $20-25

The kid menu: fruit cocktail, cheese burger, chicken fingers, spaghetti, and ice cream.

#1484 mic813

mic813
        • Site Supporter
        • 44 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by gizmopie 

I found the children's menu option here: http://www.bestdesti...ad#post_1744720

It said:

Children’s menus are available for $20-25

The kid menu: fruit cocktail, cheese burger, chicken fingers, spaghetti, and ice cream.

Thank you!  

#1485 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
          • 683 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
          • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by gizmopie 

Hi ladies!  I'm so glad I found this website!  Only 3.5 months until my wedding and I just found out there's a wedding planning form I need to fill out.... but I can't figure out what book I'm supposed to be using to fill it out!  Sent two emails to Deisy in the last two weeks, but no response.  Can anyone tell me what book you're using to complete the form?

Thanks and best wishes :)

The planning guide is listed on their website. Is that what your looking for? It has the cake options, centerpieces, etc on it.

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#1486 luvbug

luvbug
          • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Hello!

So I am not new to the site but I never make posts! I go on here every few days to see what new things I can learn from all you ladies! I am getting married May 8, 2013.....

I have a question.... does anyone know the measurements for the carnival terrace??? We are supposed to be having our reception there but the more and more I read from you all I think I should switch it in case it isn't large enough for dancing... our group will be about 35 people.

#1487 jmc8922

jmc8922
            • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

Has anyone had their reception on the pool terrace? If so, how was it?

#1488 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
              • 75 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

Hi Ladies!

Quick Question for past brides or anyone who has visited Riviera Maya/Cancun area in Late October early November. I am getting married on November 1st of this year and wondering what the weather was like over there?? I am having the reception on the terrace and I don't want it to be too chilly at night for my guests.

THANKS!

#1489 juicybride

juicybride
                • 76 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 31, 2014
                • Wedding Location:NOW JADE
                • LocationCanada

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Michellelepore1 

Hi Ladies!

Quick Question for past brides or anyone who has visited Riviera Maya/Cancun area in Late October early November. I am getting married on November 1st of this year and wondering what the weather was like over there?? I am having the reception on the terrace and I don't want it to be too chilly at night for my guests.

THANKS!

Just do a google search. Here's the average: http://www.weather2t...rto-morelos.php

#1490 gizmopie

gizmopie
                • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

The planning guide is listed on their website. Is that what your looking for? It has the cake options, centerpieces, etc on it.

No actually, but it's okay because Deisy finally sent it to me today!  (I think she sent it by accident because she was originally just sending me links to the wedding planning guide on the website)

It's a 25-page PDF titled "Now Jade 2012-2013 Wedding Information" and it extensively details out every possible charge (like TTD session, flower cost, levels of videography packages), all the different menu options (including vegetarian and "romantic dinner" menus), and requirements for having either a symbolic or traditional wedding.  You're supposed to be using it to fill out the "Wedding Planning Form".  If anyone needs it, I can send it along to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users