erica12

2013 Paradisus Palma Real

Katya is great, we almost went with her but ended up using the photographer that shot her wedding. It was just a matter of style vs quality. If our photographer wasn't available, we would have definitely gone with her. Check out her blog for her style.

Hello girls! I got back Thursday night from my wedding and I can't say enough about what an amazing experience and beautiful wedding day that we had! The resort was beautiful, food was great, service was amazing!!! We stayed at the reserve and had a swim up room. I had my hair done for our Sunday wedding. A low messy bun and the hair dresser did a great job. I did my own makeup. We used arrceffe photographer and specifically had Alvarro as our photographer. He was the best photographer ever! His pictures exceeded all of our expectations and was wonderful to work with. We worked closely with Mariella and Natalia and they made sure everything was perfect. I almost missed them once our wedding was over. Such sweet ladies! Needless to say we had the wedding and trip of our dreams. I will post pictures by next week. Have no fear ladies, the paradisus Palma real delivers! Happy to answer specific questions! Suzanne (nj)

Hi Fellow Brides:

Brian and I got married on Sunday, May 19th at the Paradisus Palma Real " Reserve." It was truly amazing! We had a Garden Gazebo Ceremony (4:00 p.m.), Beach Terrace Cocktail Hour (5:00 p.m.) and Beach Reception (6:00 p.m.). The locations and timing was perfect. We had great weather. We were expecting really hot and humid and it wasn't at all. There was a great breeze the entire time so we really lucked out. I had a bit of an issue attaching photos... but was finally able to post each one individually. See picture attached!

Suzanne and Brian (New Jersey Bride)

Hope you enjoyed our pictures. We loved our photographer provided by the hotel. I always forget the spelling, but its something like Arrecife. Amazing work!

Good luck Brides!

post-62303-138622501184_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501252_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501315_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501327_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501377_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501447_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501489_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501494_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501555_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501619_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501678_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501691_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501745_thumb.jpg

post-62303-138622501751_thumb.jpg

I know I love the photographers photos who shot her wedding and adore the style! How much is the packages of the photographers who shot her and robs? Are they also located in the dr?
Send me your email and I will forward you their packages. They are in Canada so you have to pay travel costs. However the lodging is cheaper than the $1000 outside vendor fee but the airfare will get you since it is expensive from Canada to the DR. This was by far the biggest portion of my budget but worth it since.

Hi Ladies!! We are here!! The wedding is on Wednesday and so far everything has been wonderful! Our TA arranged a private shuttle for us and we were greeted at the airport with champagne and roses by our driver!! We are in royal service and check in could not have been smoother. They automatically upgraded us to an ocean view room and our butler has been very attentive and helpful. We need with Mariela and Massiel today in an hour to go over all the last minute details :) I'm so excited!! I will keep you guys posted with any info! 400

Does anyone know of a affordable vendor or have a template for welcome bags. We were thinking doing a canvas type bag with the map of the Dominican Republic outlined on it. Any suggestions/recommendations are appreciated!!

Hi Ladies!! We are here!! The wedding is on Wednesday and so far everything has been wonderful! Our TA arranged a private shuttle for us and we were greeted at the airport with champagne and roses by our driver!! We are in royal service and check in could not have been smoother. They automatically upgraded us to an ocean view room and our butler has been very attentive and helpful. We need with Mariela and Massiel today in an hour to go over all the last minute details :) I'm so excited!! I will keep you guys posted with any info! 400
Hey LL117, Congrats and enjoy your special day!!!!!

Wedding Chicks has sets of 20 for $125 http://shop.weddingchicks.com/welcome-tote-sets-of-20/ Or I looked on Etsy at the vendors whodoesntwantthat and melissagerman13 We ended up getting ours at old navy and they turned out really cute. 400 400
Missy they look awesome!!! I have to start looking for stuff I have not even gone wedding dress shopping and I am 9 months away.....