2013 Paradisus Palma Real

• Please log in to reply
954 replies to this topic

#1 erica12

erica12
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hey there

any paradisus palma real 2013 brides out there? Post here. I am getting married there in April of next year. Has anyone visited there recently?

#2 micheleann

micheleann
    • 32 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

I'm a Nov 2012 bride but I'm heading out tomorrow for a site visit!!! I'll post something when I get back 

#3 erica12

erica12
      • 61 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

oh how exciting!!! good luck and cant wait to hear about it!!

#4 JBMSTAR

JBMSTAR
        • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hi erica12...I am getting married there in January . Also looking for ideas and feedback. Have you guys decided where to have the reception? We are looking at the Gabi club. We have never been there and will probably make a trip this summer.

#5 erica12

erica12
          • 61 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

Hey there

We are going to do the olympus terrace by the pool for reception and the beach for the ceremony. I want to rent those chinese lanterns and probably do simple white flowers as centerpieces because we are doing the aqua theme package. We were thinking about gabi beach but its an additional cost, also im not sure if you need to rent a dance floor for it if you are on the beach? One of my girlfriends went there on her honeymoon and said its absolutely beautiful so im sure wherever you choose there it will be great! Ill be visited interested to hear how your site inspection goes!

#6 erica12

erica12
            • 61 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hey there

We are going to do the olympus terrace by the pool for reception and the beach for the ceremony. I want to rent those chinese lanterns and probably do simple white flowers as centerpieces because we are doing the aqua theme package. We were thinking about gabi beach but its an additional cost, also im not sure if you need to rent a dance floor for it if you are on the beach? One of my girlfriends went there on her honeymoon and said its absolutely beautiful so im sure wherever you choose there it will be great! Ill be visited interested to hear how your site inspection goes!

#7 erica12

erica12
              • 61 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hey there

#8 erica12

erica12
                • 61 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Hey there

We are planning on having the ceremony on the beach and then the reception on the olympus terrace by the pool. Im thinking for decor the white chinese lanterns and and probably simple white flowers for centerpieces because we are going to have the aqua theme. Gabi beach looks great but i think its at additional cost and you might have to rent a dance floor if its on the beach. My girlfriend went there on her honeymoon and she said its absolutely beautiful so wherever you choose it will be great. Cant wait to hear how your site inspection goes and your feedback!

#9 erica12

erica12
                  • 61 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

Didn't mean to send that twice! Haha

#10 JBMSTAR

JBMSTAR
                    • 10 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Thanks so much! I will def post once we see the place. We are planning it there based on a few recommendations, so I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful. I'm excited! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users