Photo

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#341 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:50 AM

Has anyone here actually visited the Colonial I have a quick question?

#342 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by MegnAustin 

Has anyone here actually visited the Colonial I have a quick question?

I have not.. But what is your question? :o)

I can ask the MC brides on facebook.

#343 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
      • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Well it says that non club guests are not allowed in the club section. Which i get that they don't get to used the amenities, totally understandable but I wonder if since we are in the club section if nonclub people will be allowed in my room to get ready on the wedding day. I wonder how they actually monitor that. I really appreciate that thanks!!

#344 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Well it says that non club guests are not allowed in the club section. Which i get that they don't get to used the amenities, totally understandable but I wonder if since we are in the club section if nonclub people will be allowed in my room to get ready on the wedding day. I wonder how they actually monitor that. I really appreciate that thanks!!

I had the same concern and didn't choose the E.Club due to this reason.. :-/ I didn't think to ask.. Let me ask the girls. :o)

#345 missroxy

missroxy
          • 178 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

Just confirmed my wedding today at the Colonial on May 8, 2013 at 1PM. I am sooo excited :)

Oh congrats :) That was my date, my time but had to cancel and postponed in October :)))))

#346 amckinley87

amckinley87
            • 15 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

Any brides getting married on Jan 25, 2013???

I have yet to find anyone with the same date as me...

#347 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
              • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

Oh congrats :) That was my date, my time but had to cancel and postponed in October :)))))

Sorry to hear that but i have to thank you because t was the last date available the week I was there. You made my day. Hopefully my happiness isn't something horrible for you.

#348 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
                • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

I had the same concern and didn't choose the E.Club due to this reason.. :-/ I didn't think to ask.. Let me ask the girls. :o)

Thanks! Worse comes to worse I can get everyone together in my parents room but you'd think theyd make an.exception for your day!!

#349 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

Thanks! Worse comes to worse I can get everyone together in my parents room but you'd think theyd make an.exception for your day!!

No response from the girls yet.. but I'm almost certain I asked my photog this after we had booked our arrangements and he said the can't stop anyone coming into your room. It's mainly the bars, lounge, private pool, etc that they aren't allowed in. I'll keep you posted if anyone replies, or if I can catch up with my photog, I'll ask him. :o)   Also, you may want to contact your WC at MC just so you have it in writing and there aren't any issues later. :o)

#350 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
                    • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

K thanks! I will she has been on vaca until yest so i figured I would wait to bug her for a bit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users