Photo

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides 2012-2013

• Please log in to reply
608 replies to this topic

#251 Newfiegirl40

Newfiegirl40
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

if you dont mind me asking, how much did the boat cost for three hours and what was included?

#252 Newfiegirl40

Newfiegirl40
    • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

All we could get for late April was the 29 or 25 and the only time on the 25th was at noon! I was not so happy about that but it was all they had. Anyone else have an early ceremony and how was it?

#253 121212

• 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Is anyone doing a semi private dinner rather then a private one? Does anyone know what some of the restaurants are like? Which is best/worst?

Thanks!

#254 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Newfiegirl40 

All we could get for late April was the 29 or 25 and the only time on the 25th was at noon! I was not so happy about that but it was all they had. Anyone else have an early ceremony and how was it?

I have seen that many girls are having an 11 or 1 ceremony time, I hope they respond to you!. I think some are having the ceremony then a boat ride before dinner ande some mentioned an early cocktail party before dinner. Sorry I'm not much help, our wedding is at 6:00, but we are trying to move it up to 5:00.

#255 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by 121212 

Is anyone doing a semi private dinner rather then a private one? Does anyone know what some of the restaurants are like? Which is best/worst?

Thanks!

I, along with many other ME brides am doing a semi-private. I choose the Steakhouse, because I liked the menu better, but the view of the See and Sea is amazing. I've heard nothing but great reviews about both restaurants. :o)

#256 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
            • 37 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

Quick question! Does the wedding package include an arch or anything if you get married on.the beach? Just beginning planning and we are comparing wedding packages at our top choices. Thank you in advance!!!

#257 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

My vent for today about Majestic Elegance.. I emailed my WC to see if we could push our ceremony up to 5:00, because our photographer stated 6:00 is getting to be too late, and the WC replied with "There our no earlier time slots on that day"   It's a WEDNESDAY!.. How in the heck is there nothing available? I also inquired as to how many weddings they do in one day. Can anyone else comment as to how many they have in one day?.. I'm really annoyed with them right now. :o(

#258 Tink

Tink
                • 160 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

My vent for today about Majestic Elegance.. I emailed my WC to see if we could push our ceremony up to 5:00, because our photographer stated 6:00 is getting to be too late, and the WC replied with "There our no earlier time slots on that day"   It's a WEDNESDAY!.. How in the heck is there nothing available? I also inquired as to how many weddings they do in one day. Can anyone else comment as to how many they have in one day?.. I'm really annoyed with them right now. :o(

When I was there I only saw one wedding at a time, maybe I wasn't paying closer attention or maybe they had wedding times spread wide apart to avoid any interference between them? It sucks that she can't have your wedding moved but maybe you'll get some great shots of the sunset if it does go down while you're taking pics. Who did you book for photography?

#259 Smithk79

Smithk79
                  • 149 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

That is too bad...but what time of the year will you be there? Maybe you can get some great sunsets and habe some pics taken before the ceremony? And i was told they have up to 5-6lee's weddings a day but only have one at a time. I believe they have set times to pick from during the day starting at 11the so first come basis. If ur going to be down there at a busy time of the year any day is busy...but regardless the pictures should be beautiful!

#260 Smithk79

Smithk79
                    • 149 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

I apologize...after i posted that i realized that may be referring to Dreams Palm Beach...we were looking at both resorts and i cant remember which WC said that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users