Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Vote for your favorite Wedding Detail Photo Contest 2012

Hello Best Destination Wedding members,

We are excited to announce our newest photographer contest.  As a way for our members to get to know the Best Destination Wedding feature photographers, we are having a photo contest of some of their best photos that YOU get to judge. So take a look at these beautiful pictures and VOTE in the poll below for your favorite.

This thread is the photo contest for the Best Wedding Details Photo!

We will be also showcasing two different categories so be sure to go vote here as well!

Your vote matters as you will help decide which photographers will win the Best of BDW Award.

#1 del Sol Photography del Sol detail.jpg       #2 Sweetfire Photography Sweet Fire Photography Detail.jpg       #3 Gonzalo Nunez Photography Gonzalo Nun¦âez Detail.jpg       #4 Syds Designs Photography Syds Designs Photography Detail.jpg       #5 Moments that Matter Photography Moments That Matter Detail.jpg       #6 Smile Market Photography Smile Market Detail.jpg     #7Gilda Badilla Photography Badillo Studio Detail.jpg       #8 Cancun Photos Cancun Photos Detail.jpg       #9 Blue Lens Caribe
blue lens caribe Detail.jpg

Good Luck to all our great Photographers. And as always feel free to talk about what you liked about each picture in the discussion below!

All of the photos are stunning! It really is hard to only choose one!

this one no question for me, Gonzalo Nunez. i LOVE how it brings together the beauty and serious side of the wedding with the dress, but also the fun and wild side with the cowgirl hat which to me represents the wedding party having fun together all week at the DW.

This is tough.  I'm going with #1, del Sol.  The rings and the smoke capture a memorable part of the ceremony.  And its just a really cool picture!

My vote is in, hard to pick they are all lovely. 

In the end I went with del Sol (number 1) because of the way it draws attention to marriage as a traditional, cultural ceremony that is celebrated in so many ways aroudn the world. The photo made me instantly think of marriage as an ancient tradition, which is perhaps a 'better' thing to focus on than beautiful shoes and dresses.