39 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hello Best Destination Wedding members,

We are excited to announce our newest photographer contest.  As a way for our members to get to know the Best Destination Wedding feature photographers, we are having a photo contest of some of their best photos that YOU get to judge. So take a look at these beautiful pictures and VOTE in the poll below for your favorite.

This thread is the photo contest for the Best Wedding Details Photo!
We will be also showcasing two different categories so be sure to go vote here as well!
del Sol detail.jpg       #2 Sweetfire Photography Sweet Fire Photography Detail.jpg       #3 Gonzalo Nunez Photography Gonzalo Nun¦¢ez Detail.jpg       #4 Syds Designs Photography Syds Designs Photography Detail.jpg       #5 Moments that Matter Photography Moments That Matter Detail.jpg       #6 Smile Market Photography Smile Market Detail.jpg     #7Gilda Badilla Photography Badillo Studio Detail.jpg       #8 Cancun Photos Cancun Photos Detail.jpg       #9 Blue Lens Caribe
blue lens caribe Detail.jpg
Good Luck to all our great Photographers. And as always feel free to talk about what you liked about each picture in the discussion below!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

All of the photos are stunning! It really is hard to only choose one!

#3 kks2012

• Site Supporter
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

#8 Cancun photos

I've never seen a shot like that. Unique to be.

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

this one no question for me, Gonzalo Nunez. i LOVE how it brings together the beauty and serious side of the wedding with the dress, but also the fun and wild side with the cowgirl hat which to me represents the wedding party having fun together all week at the DW.

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

My vote is in!

#6 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

This is tough.  I'm going with #1, del Sol.  The rings and the smoke capture a memorable part of the ceremony.  And its just a really cool picture!

#7 mysecreteden

• 79 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

totally agree, this is really hard

#8 Palacebridex2

• 281 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

They are all very nice! It's hard to pick just 1

#9 weddingmama

• 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:33 AM

My vote is in, hard to pick they are all lovely. 

In the end I went with del Sol (number 1) because of the way it draws attention to marriage as a traditional, cultural ceremony that is celebrated in so many ways aroudn the world. The photo made me instantly think of marriage as an ancient tradition, which is perhaps a 'better' thing to focus on than beautiful shoes and dresses. 

#10 bondgirl0072010

• 789 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Love #1! Beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users