Photo

Newbie, Moon Palace 2013

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#211 AmayaMeister2Be

AmayaMeister2Be
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

That did actually cross my mind, I kind of threw it out there yesterday to my maid of honor who was wanting to book thru Expedia. I told her as a gift I would pay a portion towards her room (she kept saying no she couldn't take my money) I did not mention it would be benefiting us in getting free events- maybe I should tell her it's a win win on both our parts! 

Thanks Laura :)

76 room nights booked!!! 35 guests.

#212 S - H

S - H
    • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Hi. I am getting married at Moon Palace on 25th April 2013. New to this forum and new to using a thread, blog, forum! Arhh!

#213 S - H

S - H
      • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Hello. I am getting married at Moon Palace on 25th April 2013. This is my first message, have no idea if going to work, new to forums, messaging etc - happy days!

#214 S - H

S - H
        • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Yes - it's worked. Hello again. I am getting married at moon palace on 25th April 2013, I am nervous and anxious about the organisation of the actual day, there is much more to it that I thought, naive to think I could just turn up in resort and think I could sort it all then! X x

#215 S - H

S - H
          • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

Yes - it's worked. Hello again. I am getting married at moon palace on 25th April 2013, I am nervous and anxious about the organisation of the actual day, there is much more to it that I thought, naive to think I could just turn up in resort and think I could sort it all then! X x

#216 S - H

S - H
            • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Is anyone else having problems with Moon confirming or not confirming group benefits? I am struggling to get an answer.

#217 CassidyWess

CassidyWess
              • 23 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

We are considering Moon Palace,  the links here are definitely helpful. 

#218 S - H

S - H
                • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Is anyone else having problems with Moon confirming or not confirming group benefits? I am struggling to get an answer.

#219 S - H

S - H
                  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

Sorry about the duplicate messages - I am a newbie!

#220 rockerchic

rockerchic
                    • 15 posts
                    • Wedding Date:February 8, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hi. I am going to be sending in the wedding request form to married next year at the mom palace, can anyone tell me do I have to have a travel agent to help with the room blocks before I fill out the form or can I leave that for later, and just get the date reserved with the resort. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users