Sign in to follow this  
DNwedding

Reviews and Pics from Adrian of the StylingTrio!

Hello DN wedding,

If you check on facebook for Styling trio Riviera Maya, you will get to see different types of pictures of his work, He is fun and passionate about what he does.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.

Happy Planning!!

Joyce

You can see some photos here of Adrian working on one of our brides, Talina.  He used the airbrush and the makeup lasted until the following evening when we did their TTD session.  Really nice guy!

Hello CandyAplle 13, I am glad I was able to help.

Feel free to ask Me any questions and I will be happy to help.

Happy Planning!!

Joyce

You can also see Adrain's work on our site too if you follow this link.  He worked with one of our recent brides and used the airbrushing tool.  Her makeup still looked great the next day at her trash the dress session!  He's a really nice guy, too!

styling trio were incredible!! makeup was perfect (love the little airbrushing thing)...natural, but er, better than natural if you know what i mean

Adrian was super friendly and patient,which was necessary as its a nightmare to put eye makeup on me. I tend to blink like a crazy person and my eyes start watering haha. but he'd wait for me to stop moving and then start again. Also i had no idea what i wanted which i don't think really helped, but they came up with a look that was just right for me, with pretty much zero input (i don't think "i want to look pretty" really counts as guidance right?! =P)" I also think he's super cute, which isn't relevent in any way but thought i'd add it in there :P I got there, had the trial and realised it was perfect first time so i'd keep it for the wedding day/

My hair was also perfect! my venue was so so windy. glass decorations were flying around like little grenades, wine glasses flying - but my hair stayed in place. i loved it! i will add pics when i have them

couldnt have ask for better! i'd 100% recommend them. cant seem to find them on the vendor review section so thought id better put it here!

Yes, I concur that Styling Trio Riviera Maya is a fantastic Hair & Makeup company, Adrian at http://www.stylingtriorivieramaya.com/. does wonderful  work which  makes him stand out as one of the premier stylists here in the Mayan Riviera!

Here's a look at Adrien weaving his magic........

There's nothing like feeling as beautiful as you look on your Wedding Day - as captured in your priceless love story photos you'll cherish for a lifetime!!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

We're fans of StylingTrio for sure! Our brides have been very happy with the work from Adrian and his team. Always a pleasure to have him at weddings and at trash the dress shoots, he listens to his clients and does a terrific job. (Click the links under the photos to see their slideshows with more photos).

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Mireya getting ready for her wedding at Barcelo Maya

Bride Arlenis at La Reve (click for slideshow)

Brooke is all smiles getting ready at the Fairmont Mayakoba

Leanne and her very pretty makeup at the Barcelo Maya Palace

Phoebe getting made up for her trash the dress shoot in the cenote

I am thrilled to be having Adrian and his team for our hair and make-up in November. Obviously we haven't tested his services yet, but he's so easy to work with and responds right away!