Wedding Planner For Maya Riviera??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 MelissaJ

• 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hello!  We are getting married in Novemeber, 2012 in Mayan Riviera at a private house. The ceremony will be on the beach and the reception at the house around the pool. I'm looking for a wedding planner, Ive sent out several email to coordinators. Anyone used Jennifer Smith at Turtle Bay cafe? Also what are standard prices? I'm getting emails back for around $1800US. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in Advance!

#2 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:13 AM

Hi, Melissa.  Try searching vendor reviews.  Happy planning!

Wedding Coordinators & Travel Agents

• 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

hello, u can contact juliette franze best wedding coordinator in riviera maya  juliette@papillon-weddings.com

#4 QuintanaV

• 76 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

Melissa J, I will be getting marred at a private villa in Riviera Maya too! How is your wedding planning going? Did you hire a wedding planner? I have yet to hire one, but was tempted in just booking everything myself.

#5 Ceelou

• 43 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

My planner, Erica from weddings in playa, has been fantastic and planned a great house wedding a few years ago: http://www.bestdesti...c-villa/reviews

She also planned my friends wedding this past Nov. and it was fabulous.

The price I am paying her for my 2012 wedding is less that the $1,800 you are quoting.

#6 Tatiana

• 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

#7 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

we have some great coordinators on here:

here are some insider pages you can check out: 

Dreams Weddings

Ultimate Mexico Weddings

Fresa Weddings

Leanne Marie Weddings

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 Otxena

• 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

I was at the wedding of one of the Fresa planners (Kristee) before she launched her business. . .it was incredible. Pretty much everyone at the wedding and everyone she knew in Mexico (including the resort where the wedding was held) insisted that she move there and do it for a living. She worked for several of the big hotels and knows the players there as well as all the smaller local food, hair, music, you name it. Anyway, amazing. Good luck with the wedding!

#9 MelissaJ

• 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

Thanks so much everyone for your advice. We decided on Maria with weddings in Playa.

#10 Kristee

• Vendor
                  • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hola Ladies!!! Oxtena, Thanks for your kind words! Yes, that was some time ago and I did in fact take that advice! Ladies, we are a full service wedding planning company in Mexico! I am Canadian, and my partner is American! I am here in the Riv Maya area, so PLEASE if there is anything you need...even just advice, that is what we are here for!

Happy Planning Everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users