Photo

Guestbook idea for small guest count?

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#171 Kasey04

Kasey04
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'm so glad I found this thread! We are having 16 guests and I had not even thought about the unique challenge a small guest count would make for a guestbook. These are some great ideas ladies!

#172 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but a really cool idea would be to use a globe as a guestbook. With the small group, each person could write a great little message and have room to do so.

#173 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Kasey04 

I'm so glad I found this thread! We are having 16 guests and I had not even thought about the unique challenge a small guest count would make for a guestbook. These are some great ideas ladies!

Yes, we did 14 and used a big photobook that people signed yearbook-style. We asked that they write more than just their names! Then we are bringing the same book to our AHR. It would have been too big for just the DW, but a smaller one would still totally work.

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but a really cool idea would be to use a globe as a guestbook. With the small group, each person could write a great little message and have room to do so.

That is an awesome idea! The only tough part would be packing it I think.

#174 Kasey04

Kasey04
        • 151 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

I just completed an album at Shutterfly with a free code I found. I love the way it came out! I think it will be great to have at the showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and the wedding so that everyone gets a chance to write in it!

#175 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
          • 593 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

Heres ours: Not terribly unique- but everyone loved it- and although we had a frame with instructions for how to sign- some people still did not get the idea- as you can see there are random leaves that aren't on the tree lol. But it is now framed and hanging on the wall in my hallway right by our door. The mat was $12.99 at Michaels and I used a wedding coupon for 40% off one wedding item and the frame was $24.99 with a 40% off coupon. The acrylic paints were .59 cents and I bought a crystal ashtray that had three dividers to put the paint in. We bought baby wipes at the 99 cents store. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#176 Mady28

Mady28
            • 164 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
            • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Heres ours: Not terribly unique- but everyone loved it- and although we had a frame with instructions for how to sign- some people still did not get the idea- as you can see there are random leaves that aren't on the tree lol. But it is now framed and hanging on the wall in my hallway right by our door. The mat was $12.99 at Michaels and I used a wedding coupon for 40% off one wedding item and the frame was $24.99 with a 40% off coupon. The acrylic paints were .59 cents and I bought a crystal ashtray that had three dividers to put the paint in. We bought baby wipes at the 99 cents store. 

It looks good! Even the leaves on the floor give it a more personal look. 

#177 ngocmai9791

ngocmai9791
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

relax with y8 bubbles games, y8 mario games

#178 sarasam18

sarasam18
              • 6 posts
              • Wedding Date:September 27, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Cruise to Mexico

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:30 AM

I know I am replying so beyond late on this topic but I wanted to throw in that A. I LOVE the fingerprint guestbook idea but I have had A LOT of push back from family and friends on this. They are sketched out by the fact that their fingerprint would be out there like that. But in reality, it'll be in a frame on a wall somewhere in my home. Has anyone else had this problem? I find it to be very bizarre. 

#179 zeman321

zeman321
              • 280 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

I made a shutterfly book of engagement pictures for my daughter and her hubby to be. She wants to use it as a guest book.

#180 dewi70

dewi70
                • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

I made my postcards instead of a true guestbook. I'm giving each guests 2; one to send and one to drop in my wishing well to serve as my guestbook.

Edited by dewi70, 24 May 2014 - 06:24 PM.

Using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users