2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

• Please log in to reply
649 replies to this topic

#151 georgiasl

georgiasl
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hey we are booked for May 20th 2013 :)

My wedding date of is also May 20th 2013 but i am getting married at the grand

#152 starletj

starletj
    • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Just got my confirmation for April 7, 2013 at IBRHS. I'm so excited!!

#153 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
      • Vendor
      • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

yay congrats!

#154 beachlove2013

beachlove2013
        • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

Hello everyone we are having our wedding at the suites April 14, 2013 :)

#155 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
          • 366 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by beachlove2013 

Hello everyone we are having our wedding at the suites April 14, 2013 :)

CONGRATS!!!  How exciting!!

#156 Laura2013

Laura2013
            • 177 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

The rules of the resort in general apply to the beach party (if you stay at the suites you can go to the party at the beach but if you stay at the beach you CAN NOT go to the party at the suites, if you stay at the grand you can go to both parties.) I think the parties start at 8 or 9!

Ok, I was hoping that they didn't enforce that rule because it was on the beach. Oh well, that helps me plan thoug. Thanks, I wasn't able to find that info anywhere else. Thank you!

#157 Jaime3

Jaime3
              • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hey everyone! I'm getting married at the Suites April 26,2013 !! I was hoping any past or future brides could help me with something. We're starting to get the supplies for our welcome gift and are having a hard time figuring out the numbers. Does anyone know if they give the welcome gifts at check in or if they're placed in each guest's room? Also, is it proper etiquette to give one gift per couple? What about rooms with multiple guests that aren't a couple? So many questions! Hopefully someone can help:-)

#158 Gingerbeef

Gingerbeef
                • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

Hello to all the fellow brides.  I am officially booked in for the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on Nov. 13, 2013.  Too long of a wait in my opinion!

#159 Gingerbeef

Gingerbeef
                  • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

Does anyone have any idea if you can have either a projection screen, microphone setup, or DJ playing music during the reception dinner if you do not rent out the whole restaurant? I wonder if that will bother the other non-wedding related diners.

I don't want to bug Nicole for something that is so far away, just thought someone here might have an easy answer!

#160 Kassi22

Kassi22
                    • 135 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Gingerbeef 

Does anyone have any idea if you can have either a projection screen, microphone setup, or DJ playing music during the reception dinner if you do not rent out the whole restaurant? I wonder if that will bother the other non-wedding related diners.

I don't want to bug Nicole for something that is so far away, just thought someone here might have an easy answer!

I asked the Nicole a similar question. She said no, that other quest will be in the restaurant, but there will be the restaurants background music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users