Sign in to follow this  
CourtandMatt

Yellow Diamond Rings

Hi, All! 

I thought I would start a forum for all of us yellow diamond brides!  I am obsessed!  I went to many jewelry stores and nothing caught my eye except for the yellow diamond rings.  Thank goodness that is what my fiance got me.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to get a good picture of it, but see it below!

Hope everyone is having a great time planning!

Courtney

http://CourtneyMara.com/Wedding

Yellow Diamond Ring

I love your ring!  I too have a yellow diamond, although its not quite as bright, more pale.  I love it though because its different!

Beautiful ring! I don't have a yellow diamond, but I really like them. Maybe I can ask for one as an anniversary gift down the road msnwink.gif

I've been married for 4 years now and engaged for over 6 and I STILL love my yellow diamond ring!  We actually lost my original ring while on vacation 2 years ago, so this is a newer and better version, but basically the same.  it's the same shape and style as the original, but this diamond is classified as "fancy light yellow" where my original was "yellow/brown diamond".

I would say that I'm obsessed as well.  I have yellow diamond earrings also and am just so drawn to them all the time!  I'd love to see more pics of those that have yellow diamonds.

STUNNING!  I LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by carly View Post

I've been married for 4 years now and engaged for over 6 and I STILL love my yellow diamond ring!  We actually lost my original ring while on vacation 2 years ago, so this is a newer and better version, but basically the same.  it's the same shape and style as the original, but this diamond is classified as "fancy light yellow" where my original was "yellow/brown diamond".

I would say that I'm obsessed as well.  I have yellow diamond earrings also and am just so drawn to them all the time!  I'd love to see more pics of those that have yellow diamonds.