Sign in to follow this  
B&G

Recommended Undergarments?

Alright ladies, so here's my next big questions. What undergarments does everyone recommend?

I'm wearing a strapless, full bridal gown...I don't have the largest chest and I would like to at least have somewhat of one in my dress (obviously not inappropriate cleavage but some nice showing of the ta-ta's)...So what has everyone had luck with or already purchased?

I took my dress to a seamstress even though it didn't really "need" alterations. She is going to add some structure and padding to the top so I won't need any type of bra. When I went for the fitting she stuck a bunch of stuff in the dress so I could see what it would look like and it was amazing what a difference it made in the look of the dress. When it's all part of the dress you don't risk it ever showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogdog View Post
I took my dress to a seamstress even though it didn't really "need" alterations. She is going to add some structure and padding to the top so I won't need any type of bra. When I went for the fitting she stuck a bunch of stuff in the dress so I could see what it would look like and it was amazing what a difference it made in the look of the dress. When it's all part of the dress you don't risk it ever showing.
i had this done for a formal dress as well, and it worked out really great. i don't think i'll want to wear a corset type bra for a beach wedding. i want to be as comfortable as possible!

I also used the Victoria Secret bustier. It has boning in the sides and the back, not in the front. It has underwire. It stayed up really well and compliment the bust nicely. :) good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessalyn View Post
I also used the Victoria Secret bustier. It has boning in the sides and the back, not in the front. It has underwire. It stayed up really well and compliment the bust nicely. :) good luck!!
thanks for explaining that, lol