Photo

Recommended Undergarments?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 B&G

B&G
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:31 PM

Alright ladies, so here's my next big questions. What undergarments does everyone recommend?

I'm wearing a strapless, full bridal gown...I don't have the largest chest and I would like to at least have somewhat of one in my dress (obviously not inappropriate cleavage but some nice showing of the ta-ta's)...So what has everyone had luck with or already purchased?
    Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
    Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:40 PM

I bought this bra from Victorias Secret (in white, of course)

Click the image to open in full size.

and I got these in light blue....

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 B&G

B&G
      • 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:57 PM

I'm curious. Does your Victoria's Secret purchase have boning in it??
        Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
        Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
        Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:58 PM

The ones I've had recommended to me the most are the "Flattering Me" brand. Upscale bridal stores carry them and they are also online. I'm in the same boat as you ... not much in the boobage department (A cup) but want to have a little va-va-voom with my strapless gown as well. Flattering Me Bra Long Line Strapless Bras Lingerie

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by B&G
            I'm curious. Does your Victoria's Secret purchase have boning in it??
            sorry, *blonde moment* what is boning in the bra??

#6 gkashmira

gkashmira
            • 1,962 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:08 PM

I had a dress with an open back and I used these which were great: NuBra.com, The Official NuBra Online Store, adhesive bras, silicone bra, silicon bra, backless bra, seamless bra, breast enhancers, padded bra, adhesive bra, unbra, eves bra, no bra, bo bra, natural bra, padded, invisible bra, invisi bra, jml bra, ma

And then I wore low rise spanx...
              Kashmira & Dan
              Happily married since June 16, 2007
              http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
              Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
              Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#7 fogdog

fogdog
              • 170 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:38 PM

I took my dress to a seamstress even though it didn't really "need" alterations. She is going to add some structure and padding to the top so I won't need any type of bra. When I went for the fitting she stuck a bunch of stuff in the dress so I could see what it would look like and it was amazing what a difference it made in the look of the dress. When it's all part of the dress you don't risk it ever showing.
                Bridget and Brian
                Los Cabos 11/17/07

#8 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by fogdog
                  I took my dress to a seamstress even though it didn't really "need" alterations. She is going to add some structure and padding to the top so I won't need any type of bra. When I went for the fitting she stuck a bunch of stuff in the dress so I could see what it would look like and it was amazing what a difference it made in the look of the dress. When it's all part of the dress you don't risk it ever showing.
                  i had this done for a formal dress as well, and it worked out really great. i don't think i'll want to wear a corset type bra for a beach wedding. i want to be as comfortable as possible!

#9 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:10 PM

I also used the Victoria Secret bustier. It has boning in the sides and the back, not in the front. It has underwire. It stayed up really well and compliment the bust nicely. :) good luck!!
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#10 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jessalyn
                      I also used the Victoria Secret bustier. It has boning in the sides and the back, not in the front. It has underwire. It stayed up really well and compliment the bust nicely. :) good luck!!
                      thanks for explaining that, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users