Photo

Platinum Wedding in Cabo!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Wisco4

Wisco4
  • 666 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:00 PM

I saw it (Rock of Love) last night! I'm the kind of person that gets embarrassed for other people, even if it is on t.v and last night I had my face buried in a pillow while watching. My FH was dying laughing. Can't wait to see the Cabo episode.
    ~Amanda

#12 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

I am dying to see next week's episode. I almost died when they said Cabo. They are so lucky! LOL.

I think the name of the big rental store in Cabo for lounge furniture is Fun & Motivation.

#13 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:22 PM

Glenda is correct, there is a rental company called Fun & Motivation and they have some lounge furniture rentals.

Fun & Motivation

I'm not using F&M, I'm getting the rentals through my event planner in Cabo, Tara Null, with Fiestas Los Cabos...but I can give you a hint about pricing through her.

We haven't finalized the lounge furniture, so what I have a quote for is just a random number ($3,000) but I have a relatively larger wedding (maybe 125 guests) and we're putting the lounge in the ballroom we're using (for band purposes, so we can have music after 10pm) so we'll have a larger lounge area than just a few seats, hence the price. The light up pink bar was quoted to me at $200 which sounds about right, it's only PVC pipe or something and some color.

#14 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:50 PM

ok, cool to know that FLC can do it. I'm also using them for my WC. We also have a huge guest list. Did you happen to look at Sunset da Mona Lisa at all for your wedding? I'm so captivated by it just by looking at the pics.
          ~Amanda

#15 nabilahaq

nabilahaq
          • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:18 PM

I just came back from my wedding at the Palmilla....FABULOUS!! They are amazing over there. Everything was perfect (I plan on sending out an official review in a couple of days)

I set up the ballroom like a lounge too, and let me tell you it was my most favorite part of the wedding...AWESOME! It was pricey, but well worth the money. I believe I paid $3,500 - which included a light up bar, draping, 4 light up tables, ottomans, lighting, and plants. Here is the vendor I used:

#16 jak27

jak27
            • 715 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nabilahaq
              I just came back from my wedding at the Palmilla....FABULOUS!! They are amazing over there. Everything was perfect (I plan on sending out an official review in a couple of days)

I set up the ballroom like a lounge too, and let me tell you it was my most favorite part of the wedding...AWESOME! It was pricey, but well worth the money. I believe I paid $3,500 - which included a light up bar, draping, 4 light up tables, ottomans, lighting, and plants. Here is the vendor I used: OXTEN

I attached a pic of how we set up the ballroom at the Palmilla, hopefully it posted.
              Awesome vendor recommendation...thank you! We would, of course, love to hear more about the wedding and of course see pictures!!!!!

#17 Wisco4

Wisco4
              • 666 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:42 PM

I couldn't open that picture

I would love to hear more about your wedding too! And would love to hear more about your Palmilla wedding...which by the way would be my first choice for a location.
                ~Amanda

#18 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:12 PM

I was at the Palmilla last year while in Cabo and it is FABULOUS!!! you are very lucky!

What channel is the Platinum wedding show on? i checked our schedule and can't find it anywhere

#19 ncainey

ncainey
                  • 159 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:20 PM

Oxten is AMAZING!! I think we are going to have to splurge and go for it!!

#20 nabilahaq

nabilahaq
                    • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:23 PM

Here is the photo again, sorry I attached it previously!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users