Sign in to follow this  
starchild

My encounter with the sheriff

I used to live next to a cop, he was so funny and not your typical cop, I remember one day he came home with a big screen TV, I made a comment towards it and he proceeds to tell me he busted a guy for selling without a license, but he ended up buying the TV from the guy because he got a good deal on it.. lol..

Jamy that is so funny! This is why I put my depends on whenever I read your threads. LOL. smile120.gif

~Tammy that's a great story too. Did you guys see Superbad? When the cops break up the house party and the cop with the glasses is holding a beer dancing to NWO singing along to the words "F@ck the police!"? I was literally peeing my pants!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
I used to live next to a cop, he was so funny and not your typical cop, I remember one day he came home with a big screen TV, I made a comment towards it and he proceeds to tell me he busted a guy for selling without a license, but he ended up buying the TV from the guy because he got a good deal on it.. lol..
Now that is super funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Jamy that is so funny! This is why I put my depends on whenever I read your threads. LOL. smile120.gif

~Tammy that's a great story too. Did you guys see Superbad? When the cops break up the house party and the cop with the glasses is holding a beer dancing to NWO singing along to the words "F@ck the police!"? I was literally peeing my pants!!!!!!
Glenda you slay me too, lol. I haven't seen Superbad yet but I keep hearing how funny it is!