Photo

Any Grand Coral Beach Club or Indigo Beach Club Brides?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#61 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Hi, I am getting married there on May 4th 2013! My wedding planner is maria from weddings in playa and I cant say enough great things about her! shes awesome. if you have any questions you can PM! Good Luck and Happy Planning!

#62 11-30-13-Bride

11-30-13-Bride
    • 19 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Grand coral brides, what resorts are your guests staying in?

#63 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
      • Vendor
      • 210 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

hello all!

One of best location and view of Riviera Maya is at Indigo Beach Club

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#64 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
        • 143 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

We are staying at Porto Playa Condohotels

#65 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
          • 603 posts
            • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by 11-30-13-Bride 

Hey 11-30-13 Bride,

Some of our past Brides have stayed and Aldea Thai  http://www.aldearesorts.com/en/ and

El Taj  http://www.eltaj.com/  and its sister condos Puerto Maya and Villa Maya

Hope this information was helpful.

happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
            weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
            http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
            Joyce

#66 meems

meems
            • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by 11-30-13-Bride 

Our wedding party and guests are staying at Mahekal Beach Resorts: http://www.mahekalbeachresort.com

Their coordinator has organized for us to have a welcome dinner there and they've reserved a block of rooms for us at a discounted group rate. The location is also amazing, right on the beach :)

PM me if you'd like the contact info for their coordinator, will be glad to forward it to you. 

#67 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
              • 76 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Who are you ladies using for a cake in Playa del Carmen for Grand Coral? I have yet to finalize the bride and groom's cake and I am hoping to tackle that next.. Any ideas?

#68 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                • 143 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Vianney- Maria suggested our cake vendor and she works with them all the time and we got a great price! If you want to ask her

#69 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
                  • 76 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

Vianney- Maria suggested our cake vendor and she works with them all the time and we got a great price! If you want to ask her

Thanks! She had gotten me a great price, but by the time we got back to making a contract, that cake lady took a new job and will be working for a hotel now? Maybe she is taking her existing orders, but not new ones.

Maria has located another person in Playa for me, however, I don't have the prices yet. She is working on getting them now. I got prices from a lady in Cancun, but her rates per slice are a bit outrageous and her transportation fee is ridiculous too...

#70 11-30-13-Bride

11-30-13-Bride
                    • 19 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.  I think my guests are interested in an all inclusive resort.  We are trying to keep the costs for our guests to a minimum.. in hopes of more guests being able to come! We have looked at iberostar, barcelo, dreams riviera cancun, now sapphire and now jade.  We haven't decided just yet.

Have you girls looked at the contract with the Grand Coral Beach Club?  I am concerned because the contract that I am looking over right now has a sentence about no fireworks and no music past 68 db.  I have asked around and the music of 68db is not loud at all.  Do you know anything about this?

Also, I have no idea about Cakes yet, all I know is that I met with some wedding coordinators at some of the chain hotels and their cake prices were crazy!  I got a quote from a bakery for $395 for a cake for 100 ppl.. Is that a competitive price? I'm not that far along on my research yet. 

Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users