Sign in to follow this  
spunkimo

Any Grand Coral Beach Club or Indigo Beach Club Brides?

Hi everyone!

It seems like Kool & Wicky's are the most popular on BDW, but Grand Coral Beach Club and Indigo Beach Club keep coming up on my searches.  If anyone has any feedback on either of these two beach clubs, please post here! 

Thanks!

Hi!

I am getting married at the Grand Coral in April 2012 - everything I have seen on this place looks great.  My mom even went down there to check out the venue and LOVED it.  Do you have a wedding planner down there?  When is your wedding? Who is catering?

I have a planner, and have done lots of research for the rehearsal dinner, etc down there so let me know if you have any questions.  Glad to have someone to talk to about the Grand Coral!  Couldn't find anyone else on here!

:)

Hi bella7c,

I see you are having your wedding in Grand Coral Beach Club. I've been looking at the place for my wedding and was wondering if it is too small or if it can fits around 80 guests. Also, did your mom notice if the beach was kind of private or pretty busy?. There's not that much info about the place and would appreciate any info you have. Also, do you have pricing? and how's the food??..It would be great to hear from you!. Thanx in advance!.

Yzzel

Hi!

I was so excited to see someone post about Grand Coral Beach Club! I got engaged while on vacation in Playa del Carmen, so I was able to see a few places while I was there and Grand Coral Beach club was one of them. The place is absolutely beautiful! I just recently booked my wedding planner and booking a ceremony/reception location is next on the list. Im almost positive we are going to go with Grand Coral because none of the other places I saw compare to this place!

@Bella7c-Id love to chat with you to see who you are using as a planner etc. 

Marilili-

I had a lot of trouble finding information on Grand Coral online. My wedding planner has been the one contacting them and getting me information. 

If you have any questions, PM me, I might be able to help =)

thanks, I just sent you PM.  

Originally Posted by Melig015 View Post

Marilili-

I had a lot of trouble finding information on Grand Coral online. My wedding planner has been the one contacting them and getting me information. 

If you have any questions, PM me, I might be able to help =)

Hi

I am in the process of signing our contract with them. I went to visit and loved it. Already did teh food tasting as well. My wedding will be May 2013. If you have questions PM

Thanks

Danay

The Grand Coral was our second choice!  I loved the privacy and intimacy of the place! What we liked most was that you could dress it up for a more formal event but since its on the beach its easy to keep it casual as well.