Photo

Any Grand Coral Beach Club or Indigo Beach Club Brides?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 spunkimo

spunkimo
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:51 AM

Hi everyone!

It seems like Kool & Wicky's are the most popular on BDW, but Grand Coral Beach Club and Indigo Beach Club keep coming up on my searches.  If anyone has any feedback on either of these two beach clubs, please post here! 

Thanks!

#2 bella7c

bella7c
    • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hi!

I am getting married at the Grand Coral in April 2012 - everything I have seen on this place looks great.  My mom even went down there to check out the venue and LOVED it.  Do you have a wedding planner down there?  When is your wedding? Who is catering?

I have a planner, and have done lots of research for the rehearsal dinner, etc down there so let me know if you have any questions.  Glad to have someone to talk to about the Grand Coral!  Couldn't find anyone else on here!

:)

#3 Yzzel

Yzzel
      • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:50 AM

Hi bella7c,

I see you are having your wedding in Grand Coral Beach Club. I've been looking at the place for my wedding and was wondering if it is too small or if it can fits around 80 guests. Also, did your mom notice if the beach was kind of private or pretty busy?. There's not that much info about the place and would appreciate any info you have. Also, do you have pricing? and how's the food??..It would be great to hear from you!. Thanx in advance!.

Yzzel

#4 Melig015

Melig015
        • 17 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hi!

I was so excited to see someone post about Grand Coral Beach Club! I got engaged while on vacation in Playa del Carmen, so I was able to see a few places while I was there and Grand Coral Beach club was one of them. The place is absolutely beautiful! I just recently booked my wedding planner and booking a ceremony/reception location is next on the list. Im almost positive we are going to go with Grand Coral because none of the other places I saw compare to this place!

@Bella7c-Id love to chat with you to see who you are using as a planner etc. 

#5 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
          • 272 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:15 AM

Hi there,

I have shot plenty of wedding at Grand Coral Beach club. In my opinion, one of the best beach location in Playa del Carmen (far away from big wedding factory resorts).

See a slideshow from my best wedding photos there : front beach wedding reception area at grand coral beach club - Playa del Carmen

wedding ceremony on the beach at grand coral beach club - playa del carmen

pool at grand coral beach club - playa del carmen

beach area at grand coral beach club - playa del carmen

#6 marilili

marilili
            • 200 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

I can't seem to find a website or anything to contact Grand Coral Beach club.  anybody have that info?

#7 Melig015

Melig015
              • 17 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:53 AM

Marilili-

I had a lot of trouble finding information on Grand Coral online. My wedding planner has been the one contacting them and getting me information. 

If you have any questions, PM me, I might be able to help =)

#8 marilili

marilili
                • 200 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

thanks, I just sent you PM.  

Originally Posted by Melig015 

Marilili-

I had a lot of trouble finding information on Grand Coral online. My wedding planner has been the one contacting them and getting me information. 

If you have any questions, PM me, I might be able to help =)

#9 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                  • 143 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Hi

I am in the process of signing our contract with them. I went to visit and loved it. Already did teh food tasting as well. My wedding will be May 2013. If you have questions PM

Thanks

Danay

#10 MnL2012

MnL2012
                    • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

The Grand Coral was our second choice!  I loved the privacy and intimacy of the place! What we liked most was that you could dress it up for a more formal event but since its on the beach its easy to keep it casual as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users