Sign in to follow this  
JenG05

Beach Olympics event

I will definitely ask my resort if they can organize it but I doubt they would make it happen like I envision it.  I think what I need is a party rental & entertainment company. A vendor that does kid birthday parties.  I quickly tried googling it but didn't come up with what I needed.  If any vendors out there can steer me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.  I would need items like hula hoops, potato sacks, inflatable trampoline, and any other fun games. 

Hi, I am getting married in April 2012 @ AB & on the search for unique, fun events for the group!

Would love to hear all about your Azul Beach!! Did you do a bonfire, salsa dance lessons or any other fun activities?  I am also trying to figure out how to leverage their nightly performances and events already going on so we can direct the group to meet up at the tequila bar and then go see a show or something...but without really knowing what the style of those shows is in advance its hard to plan.  Where were their nightly performances and did you check any out or enjoy them?

Any activities on the AZ activity calendar that you or guests tried that you'd recommend?

Also, where was your ceremony and reception? Any advise or ideas would be very welcomed!!

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 View Post

We are doing a few group activities/games.

Our family and friends are very active so I know they will participate, but I also don't want to overbook myself and everyone else, so all activities are optional.

We are doing a volleyball, Beer Pong tournament so far. 

I really like this idea - my FI and I have been thinking about doing a beach volley ball game and a beer pong tournament as well!!  I think these are good options as you can still add them to your "wedding week itinerary" but people aren't obligated to come out.

I think this is a great idea! I was thinking something similar for team bride vs. team groom if our numbers are close!

what a great idea! we just did beach volleyball and water polo

This is such a good idea!! Would be an awesome ice breaker.