Sign in to follow this  
angel3379

Newbie - Potential Moon Palace 2012 Bride

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but I've been addicted to it after getting engaged in July.  It's been so helpful in finding a place to get married.  There is so much great info, I look forward to reading more! 

We are planning a catholic ceremony and I love the chapel at the Moon Palace and the one at the Grand Caribe in Cancun.  I'm going to contact Moon Palace this week to start the planning!  Does anyone know if the chapel at the Moon Palace can accomodate more than 40 guests?  We're planning on having a rather large wedding, maybe 75-100 and I'm concerned this is going to be a problem.

Welcome!  I would contact the resort directly and ask them exactly how many people can be accomodated in the chapel. 

Welcome and yes the Chapel at MP (Moon Palace) can accommodate up to 80-90 and is air conditioned. 

Originally Posted by angel3379 View Post

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but I've been addicted to it after getting engaged in July.  It's been so helpful in finding a place to get married.  There is so much great info, I look forward to reading more! 

We are planning a catholic ceremony and I love the chapel at the Moon Palace and the one at the Grand Caribe in Cancun.  I'm going to contact Moon Palace this week to start the planning!  Does anyone know if the chapel at the Moon Palace can accomodate more than 40 guests?  We're planning on having a rather large wedding, maybe 75-100 and I'm concerned this is going to be a problem.