Sign in to follow this  
dzaccaria

Newly Engaged! Looking forward to planning my dream wedding!

Just got engaged this past Sunday and I am SO excited to start the planning process! My fiance and I have known for a while that we want to do a destination wedding, so I was basically just patiently waiting for the day he asked me to marry him so I could actually start planning!! So of course I have got NOTHING done at work this week except for looking at different places to have a wedding! My top choice right now is the Moon Palace. I absolutely fell in love wiht it when I started looking at everyone's reviews on this site! So I am really looking forward to using BDW to help plan my May 2013 wedding! cool.gif

Congrats!  And if there's anything I've learned, you've come to the right place & info for ideas!  Wish someone would have told me to come on here after I was newly engaged!

Congrats and welcome to the forum :) This place was an absolute life saver with planning my wedding, everyone here is great and have the best ideas to bounce off !!!!

welcome4.gif   and congratulations!!! This website is a great tool and I can actually say the girls on here are so supportive and by the time your wedding comes along you will feel as though they are your best friends!! I already feel like these girls are part of my life on here!!! :) Happy Planning!!

Welcome and congrats on your engagement!  Happy planning:)

Congratulations and welcome to BDW! I am also planning a 2013 wedding. I will be doing site visits hopefully in February. Good luck and feel free to PM me with any details you find along the way :)

Congrats!!! I know the feeling everything else comes second when you are planning a wedding... i call it "wedding brain"  Happy Planning