Jump to content

Photo

I hit the VistaPrint Jackpot!!!


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 amberah19

amberah19
  • Site Supporter
  • 104 posts

    Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

    I have gotten some free things from Vistaprint already (postcards, stickers,etc.) but I am trying to find a place to get their brochures free/cheap....any suggestions???



    #22 anudrm

    anudrm
    • Member
    • 760 posts

      Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

      Patience, patience the emails will start rolling in, yet until that time what's your email and I will forward you one of mine.  They never seem to expire!
       

      Originally Posted by amberah19 

      I have gotten some free things from Vistaprint already (postcards, stickers,etc.) but I am trying to find a place to get their brochures free/cheap....any suggestions???



       



      #23 beachgal2012

      beachgal2012
      • Jr. Member
      • 162 posts

        Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:22 PM

        this all sounds like excellent stuff. thanks for sharing; i will def check it out!



        #24 beachgal2012

        beachgal2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 162 posts

          Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

          i am going to have to check out all of this info.  sounds like there are really good deals.



          #25 Lasallebabe

          Lasallebabe
          • Site Supporter
          • 154 posts

            Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:31 PM

            I loved Vistaprint...Mine is all done for now as my wedding is in 2 weeks! It was like Christmas at my house all year! There were a couple of deliveries a week. I also have mugs, t-shirts, hats, pens, keychains, several orders of postcards, note books, brochures, business cards used for name tags, magnets (small-humourous and large 2012 calendar) and sticky notes for 30 people. I also got a poster (which I will use for people to sign instead of a guest book and a lawn sign that will be great for a photo op! I totalled up my costs which are mostly small amounts for shipping and it is just over $200....you just can't beat it! I will try and take a picture to show you all.



            #26 anudrm

            anudrm
            • Member
            • 760 posts

              Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

              I was definitely going to do the lawn sign, didn't think about the poster.  I have to start winding down my orders also, so I am trying to make sure I got everything.  I didn't do the sticky pads but I did notebooks for the ladies and notepads for the gentlemen and yes I am probably at $200 now but I have ordered well over $900 worth of stuff not counting shipping. So close to $1100 if shipping is added on.

               

              And congrats on your upcoming nuptials, are you excited?!?!?
               

              Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

              I loved Vistaprint...Mine is all done for now as my wedding is in 2 weeks! It was like Christmas at my house all year! There were a couple of deliveries a week. I also have mugs, t-shirts, hats, pens, keychains, several orders of postcards, note books, brochures, business cards used for name tags, magnets (small-humourous and large 2012 calendar) and sticky notes for 30 people. I also got a poster (which I will use for people to sign instead of a guest book and a lawn sign that will be great for a photo op! I totalled up my costs which are mostly small amounts for shipping and it is just over $200....you just can't beat it! I will try and take a picture to show you all.



               



              #27 jennaba3

              jennaba3
              • Jr. Member
              • 210 posts

                Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:40 AM

                I love vistaprint!! Just completed 2 orders! I find if you order 4 free things, pay for the shipping and then go back into your email you can do it all over again! I love it!! Im even ordering christmas presents off there for people, just got a personalised 2012 calendar for my FMIL with all pictures of our nieces on there! awww!! xxxx



                #28 anudrm

                anudrm
                • Member
                • 760 posts

                  Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:30 AM

                  I was also thinking about the photo calendar after we take holiday pictures and after our daughter does her halloween photos.  You can order more than 4 free things per order, just make sure that it is 1 of each item.  Meaning, you can get a hat, pen, notepad, notebook, notecards, keychain, totebag, flyers, rack cards, labels, stickers the list goes on, all in one order (beware of shipping charges, I try to keep mine at $4).  The email never expires, so hold on to it.  Also, did you know that if you place multiple items within 2-3 days of them, they will all ship in one shipment.  

                   

                  For example, I placed an order 9/22 paid for the 7 day s & p ( about $7), the orders that I placed on 9/23, 9/24 and 9/25 all shipped in the same box and I paid slow processing on all of the other orders.

                   

                  And another thing, after you place so many orders, when you log in on your account home screen, they will start offering you free things off the items you already made.  Like free t-shirts and such! 

                   

                  I LOVE VISTAPRINT!
                   

                  Originally Posted by jennaba3 

                  I love vistaprint!! Just completed 2 orders! I find if you order 4 free things, pay for the shipping and then go back into your email you can do it all over again! I love it!! Im even ordering christmas presents off there for people, just got a personalised 2012 calendar for my FMIL with all pictures of our nieces on there! awww!! xxxx



                   



                  #29 jennaba3

                  jennaba3
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 210 posts

                    Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:39 AM


                    Ahhh we can only do 4 free things per order here in the UK :( I ordered 3 separate orders yesterday so hopefully theyll all be posted together!! Got a great small banner to hang for our reception..!! Didnt think of getting anything like that until I saw a bride on here had one!.. Thanks for all the info!! xxx

                    Originally Posted by anudrm 

                    I was also thinking about the photo calendar after we take holiday pictures and after our daughter does her halloween photos.  You can order more than 4 free things per order, just make sure that it is 1 of each item.  Meaning, you can get a hat, pen, notepad, notebook, notecards, keychain, totebag, flyers, rack cards, labels, stickers the list goes on, all in one order (beware of shipping charges, I try to keep mine at $4).  The email never expires, so hold on to it.  Also, did you know that if you place multiple items within 2-3 days of them, they will all ship in one shipment.  

                     

                    For example, I placed an order 9/22 paid for the 7 day s & p ( about $7), the orders that I placed on 9/23, 9/24 and 9/25 all shipped in the same box and I paid slow processing on all of the other orders.

                     

                    And another thing, after you place so many orders, when you log in on your account home screen, they will start offering you free things off the items you already made.  Like free t-shirts and such! 

                     

                    I LOVE VISTAPRINT!

                     



                     



                    #30 anudrm

                    anudrm
                    • Member
                    • 760 posts

                      Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

                      They will all ship in one order.  They will all ship within 7 days, regardless of what speed you select.  It doesn't take longer than 10 days, even on the 21 day ('slow') processing.
                       

                      Originally Posted by jennaba3 

                      Ahhh we can only do 4 free things per order here in the UK :( I ordered 3 separate orders yesterday so hopefully theyll all be posted together!! Got a great small banner to hang for our reception..!! Didnt think of getting anything like that until I saw a bride on here had one!.. Thanks for all the info!! xxx

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users