I hit the VistaPrint Jackpot!!!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

Good Morning ladies,

Thanks to help of all the ladies on this forum and a special website, I believe I have hit the VistaPrint jackpot.  Everything from tote bags, to hats, to shirts, to pens.  I am so in love with it.  I have a few more orders for shirts, (can only get so many free or $2 shirts at a time) yet I believe all my goodies for my OOT bag has been ordered.

Here is my list:

I ordered t-shirts for the wedding party for our flight down (we will all be on the same flight), t-shirts for all guest to be warn Friday, day before wedding, tote bags for all guests, pens, hats for the guys, notebooks (personalized) for the ladies, notepads for the guys, a mug for my grandfather and mother, a bride and groom shirt and keychains.

I ordered flyers, to use has a pack this list, as well as rack cards for a quick check list.  Rack cards to be used a Do Not Disturb tags, a pack of notecards (10), 2 sheets of labels, postcards....and I believe that is it for now!!

Happy Hunting!!

All things are specially designed to match my wedding suite, with FREE uploading. On to order more shirts!!!

If you'd like to see the drafts, I can upload those also 

Attached Files

#2 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:19 AM

YAY!!! What awesome savings!!! I can't wait to see all of your pictures when you get all of your goodies in!!!

#3 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:23 AM

Me either. Husband just asked last night when all the things will be coming....This has got to be a crime to get all that stuff for free, LOL

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

YAY!!! What awesome savings!!! I can't wait to see all of your pictures when you get all of your goodies in!!!

#4 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
        • 239 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

I love Vistaprint I too have gotten so many free items, t'shirts, pens, notepads, bags, hats etc.. I did brochures and do not disturb signs, and also my STD's were done on here as well along with magnets we made to send with them....

#5 LindsayR

LindsayR
          • 173 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

Awesome!! Love all the savings!!

#6 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

Where did you get the $2.00 T-shirts from?!?!? Maybe it's because I am uploading my own design?!? IDK it says that part is free and the t-shirt is $4.74?? They end up being $9.43 per before shipping...

#7 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Through the link I sent you, yes you can either do the free t-shirts or pay.  If you go to retailmenot.com, they have a link for $2.00 shirts with your order (of course only 1 of each type), that covers the uploading also and your shirts should be $2

#8 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:25 AM

Every time I click on the $2.00 shirts through retailmenot it pulls up an error.. GRRR!! LOL!! So frustrating!!

#9 anudrm

anudrm
                  • 760 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:28 AM

There are 2 links on retailmenot for the $2 shirts.  One has a success rate of 100%, make sure you are using that one.  If you are trying to add the $2 shirts from retailmenot and the free stuff from the other site, that takes a little manipulating, but trust me it can be done.  Do you free items first, then add your $2 shirt (or shirts if you order one regular tee and a ladies' tee), now go back to the website with the free links and click on anything free, no need to add it to your cart.  This will turn all your free items in your cart back to free.  Do the same with the shirts.  Now you should have a cart full of free things and your $2 shirts.  I hope that helps!

#10 Reinita

Reinita
                    • 153 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

That's awesome! I keep seeing such great things about VistaPrint and all their free stuff. I am checking it out right now! Thanks for the info!! Can't wait to see all the goodies you got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users