Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#121 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

Yay! Received my bridesmaid's dresses today :) So excited to see them! :)

#122 jlynne

jlynne
    • 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hey girls! I am just trying to make an itinerary for the trip! I want to meet all my guests the first night we arrive at the resort at a lounge or something. Just wondering if you guys have any ideas of what you're going to do? Or where would be a good place since I have never been there! Thanks ladies!

#123 kellykanester

kellykanester
      • 236 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter 

Hola brides ...... we just saw a very cool new centerpiece idea at our last wedding that's pretty amazing! it's a life-sized sculpture of the couple's hands wearing their wedding rings, and set in a mini-beach - strewn with sea shells + their rose petals.......it looks totally awesome! 

A local artist is making each one to order, and it's fast becoming the latest buzz.......I can send you her contact info if you're interested.

Wow that is so pretty

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#124 jana297

jana297
        • 646 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

I hope no one hates me for saying this...I am a little creeped out by those centerpieces. I guess i would have to see them in person.

All of you ladies must be getting soooooo excited about your big day coming up. I remember being so stressed out and anxious for absolutely no reason...everything turned out perfect. Dpn't worry about a single thing...I was so thankful that Claudia handled everything. Can't wait to see your pics ladies!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
          April 6, 2012

#125 cancundreams201

cancundreams201
          • Banned
          • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

I'm getting married at Dreams in a few weeks and we are doing the gazebo. (sorry for crashing this thread I know I'm not a 2013 bride :)  We've been there before so I know what it is like and it's very private. It does get windy over there however, so keep that in mind when you are thinking about hair (all of my bridesmaids are having their hair up, you don't want someone looking like cousin it in your photos when the wind blows to the side!

Gosh, I have to agree with the last poster those centerpieces creep me out too....sorry....I suppose it's a personal choice. I am paying Dreams to do the centerpieces, they are $65 each and they have a file they email you with lots of pretty choices. I'm going with the glass bowls with starfish/shells and candle in the middle.

#126 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by cancundreams201 

I'm getting married at Dreams in a few weeks and we are doing the gazebo. (sorry for crashing this thread I know I'm not a 2013 bride :)  We've been there before so I know what it is like and it's very private. It does get windy over there however, so keep that in mind when you are thinking about hair (all of my bridesmaids are having their hair up, you don't want someone looking like cousin it in your photos when the wind blows to the side!

Gosh, I have to agree with the last poster those centerpieces creep me out too....sorry....I suppose it's a personal choice. I am paying Dreams to do the centerpieces, they are $65 each and they have a file they email you with lots of pretty choices. I'm going with the glass bowls with starfish/shells and candle in the middle.

Those centerpieces with the starfish and candles sound so pretty can't wait to see your pics!!! Congrats!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

#127 rykell

rykell
              • 170 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Yes please can you send me the info on the hands 

Email is rykellkan@telus.net

Thanks Tammy

#128 Alina8706

Alina8706
                • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

I thought the same thing Jana! They are beautiful, but a little creepy for centerpieces for a wedding!

#129 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
                  • 112 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by rykell 

Yes please can you send me the info on the hands 

Email is rykellkan@telus.net

Thanks Tammy

Originally Posted by Alina8706 

I thought the same thing Jana! They are beautiful, but a little creepy for centerpieces for a wedding!

Hi! Are any of you doing Bridesmaids bouquets? If so what are you doing?

#130 Alina8706

Alina8706
                    • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:58 AM

Hey Beachwed,

How is the wedding planning going? I go in spurts of planning to not doing anything.

I am trying to save costs so I am going to do 1 calla lilly for each BM.

It looks elegant and simple. I definitely want my ladies to have flowers but nothing to overpowering because the beach is already so beautiful! (if those arent available I will do stargeizer lily's (im obsessed with lily's)

I love this combination..

http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

What are your thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users