Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#971 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Heyily 

How did the weather work out for you?  Did it rain much as it was predicting? 

Weather was a bit rainy and overcast the first couple days, with periods of sunshine. Friday- my wedding day, was sunny and perfect! No rain at all and it had the most beautiful sunset that day. I swear, someone was watching over me that day! The following day it was pouring rain!! And cloudy the rest of the trip. But I liked it because it wasn't overly hot. And the periods of sunshine we did get were perfect. Plus, the tropical rain can be nice as well! And we saw some BEAUTIFUL lightening at night on the beach. I was just so grateful that it didn't rain on my wedding day. It was def the best day weather wise during our whole trip! 

- Nicole

#972 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
    • 148 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Brandi Robinson 

Nicole,

Your makeup looked beautiful! Thanks for the review! Did any of your bridesmaids have their hair done by Tania's team or did you guys do it yourself?

Thank you :) No, no one had their hair done by Tania, only makeup. My friend is a hairdresser so she did my hair and all my bridesmaids for free. I was very grateful! It saved me a bit of money. But I've seen pictures of hair that Tania has done and she does amazing work on hair too! So I would feel totally confident booking her for hair if I were you.

#973 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
      • 148 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by newlyengaged13 

Can anyone explain to me the difference between Sky Bar North and Sky Bar South?

They're both the rooftop pools/bars. Identical really, however they only do private functions on the south bar sky terrace- so if you're considering your reception location on the sky terrace it will have to be on the south side. The north side remains open to the hotel guests. - Nicole

#974 newlyengaged13

newlyengaged13
        • 99 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 4, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Nicolew412 

They're both the rooftop pools/bars. Identical really, however they only do private functions on the south bar sky terrace- so if you're considering your reception location on the sky terrace it will have to be on the south side. The north side remains open to the hotel guests.- Nicole

Thanks Nicole.  BTW, you looked gorgeous.  Congratulations!

#975 kather2008

kather2008
        • 40 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Chacie B 

Kat,

I booked Tania as well for myself and my step-daughter, both hair+makeup and it was $380/total.

Welcome back Nicole!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

I think I'm up next out of the BP Brides; we leave Aug. 7, wedding is Aug. 10.

Stacie

Hi Chacie,

Yeah she is pricey but I believe she is worth it. It is your special day and all :)

I booked a hair + makeup + trail too. 

I look forward to hearing about your wedding!!! I am sure it is going to be beautiful! 

-Kat

#976 newlyengaged13

newlyengaged13
        • 99 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 4, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Does any bride have photos of their cake they would like to share with us?

#977 cheryllau

cheryllau
        • 23 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hi ladies! Has anyone got their makeup and hair done at the spa at Beach Palace?? Any pictures you can share?? Also, were you able to book a trial and the wedding day appointment far in advance?? My wedding is Dec 15th, 2013 and I'm starting to feel the stress!! Cheryl :eek:

#978 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
          • 148 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by newlyengaged13 

Thanks Nicole.  BTW, you looked gorgeous.  Congratulations!

Thank you :-)

#979 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
            • 148 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

Nicole you look goreous!  CONGRATULATIONS! Is Tania a Beach Palace spa employee or would she be considered an outside vendor? Thanks for sharing pictures and informatoin! Ileana

Thank you! No, Tania is not a BP employee, she is an outside vendor. I had to pay a $98 day pass for her, but totally worth it :)

#980 Brandi Robinson

Brandi Robinson
              • 25 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:13 AM

Past BP brides, Did you guys do a symbolic ceremony or a real one? I chose symbolic. I was wondering if you guys told what you wanted the person marrying you to say or if they already have something prepared? Did you like what they said and was it pretty traditional? Thank you! Brandi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users