Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#1021 Chacie B

Chacie B
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

Kat,

Yes, I’m paying the day pass for her. She is arriving at noon so we have time to play around with my hair and makeup. I wanted a trial-run with her, but didn’t want to pay the day pass twice so she’s just going to come early so we have plenty of time. I’m not sure where her salon is, but on the day of I didn’t want to have to worry about anything so I’m staying put at the hotel.

The $98 in addition to her fee is kind of steep, but she's gotten rave reviews.

Stacie

#1022 Chacie B

Chacie B
    • 95 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

The restaurants on-site are included in the all-inclusive. l've read some brides used their resort credits to upgrade to a nicer bottle of wine, but otherwise its all included. I posted the menus for each of them a few days ago. If you want me to send them to you directly let me know and I'll PM you.

Stacie

#1023 kather2008

kather2008
      • 40 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Chacie--

Yeah I am thinking of going to her salon for trail and paying for her to come to the resort. I agree running around on your wedding day is a big no no. 

Thanks for info! :)

-Kat

#1024 Chacie B

Chacie B
      • 95 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

Sure, happy to help :).

Stacie

#1025 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
        • 148 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Juliebeth 

Great review! love the pictures as well, such a beautiful bride! 

-I am also surprised there was no rehearsal walk through!  Was this not discussed with the wedding coordinator? 

Also, for the iltalian and steak restaurants...were these places included with the all inclusive, or was it extra money to eat there?!

Thank you!

I assumed it would be a part of the rehearsal dinner. She did come say hello during the dinner, but didn't offer to grab the bridal party and do a walk-through. And I never brought it up, so it's partly my fault. So just a heads up- make sure your planner you want this! I think it would've helped my bridal party and myself a lot. Everything went fine, but we were all a bit nervous and there was a bit of confusion on the wedding day. 

Yes, all the restaurants are free! We gave really good tips to the waiters though. They're awesome!

#1026 kassiwetzel

kassiwetzel
          • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

Hello! My fiance and I are getting married at Beach Palace next September - September 13, 2014 - and I was wondering if anyone on here had chosen the Colin Cowie Lavender Luxe package. It looks beautiful in the staged photos, but I would like to see some photos of real weddings before I'll be 100% confident it's what I want! Thank you all for all of your advice so far! This forum has already answered tons of my questions!

#1027 Chacie B

Chacie B
            • 95 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

I’m sure it’s in my contract somewhere, but does anyone know offhand what the alternative location and/or plan is for rain?

#1028 MegBride

MegBride
              • 26 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Chacie B 

I’m sure it’s in my contract somewhere, but does anyone know offhand what the alternative location and/or plan is for rain?

Hi Stacie, 

I believe the contingency location is the ballroom. If you want pictures let me know and i will send you what Marisol sent me. 

#1029 Chacie B

Chacie B
                • 95 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

Hi Meg, yes if you can send pics to me I would really appreciate it. I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks,

Stacie

#1030 Chacie B

Chacie B
                  • 95 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:15 AM

We leave at 5 AM this Wednesday and I’m about ready to burst I’m so excited! Hope everyone has a fabulous week J.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users