Jump to content

Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2047 replies to this topic

#1001 riz157

riz157
  • Newbie
  • 47 posts

    Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

    I used Erick Rodriguez (also associated with Claudia Photo). He was great and the pics turned out great!
     



    #1002 shmanderz

    shmanderz
    • Newbie
    • 108 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
    • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

    Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

    Just curious, what approximately did everyone pay for their photography and was kinda of sessions did you have?

    Also what are the vendors that you do not have to pay the outside vendor fee for at Beach Palace?

     

    Thanks!



    #1003 Nicolew412

    Nicolew412
    • Newbie
    • 148 posts

      Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

      Originally Posted by shmanderz 

      Just curious, what approximately did everyone pay for their photography and was kinda of sessions did you have?

      Also what are the vendors that you do not have to pay the outside vendor fee for at Beach Palace?

       

      Thanks!

      Ocean Photo Studio is the vendor the Beach Palace uses and that you don't have to pay an outside vendor fee for. As far as I know, this is the only one BP uses. 

       

      I used Ocean Photo because my Pearl Shimmer Package came with Photography Package A. I upgraded though, so I spent a total of $1,300 for photography and video. That included- "getting ready" photoshoot, ceremony pictures, ceremony video, photos on the beach after the ceremony (as well as a video), and 2 hours of cocktail hour/reception photos. I thought that was a great price!

       

      - Nicole



      #1004 kather2008

      kather2008
      • Newbie
      • 40 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

      Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

      Hey Nicole-

       

      Were you able to take some good pictures after the ceremony with the sunset on the beach? 

       

      -Kat



      #1005 Nicolew412

      Nicolew412
      • Newbie
      • 148 posts

        Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

        Originally Posted by kather2008 

        Hey Nicole-

         

        Were you able to take some good pictures after the ceremony with the sunset on the beach? 

         

        -Kat

        The sun is on the other side, so the hotel blocks it. But it was still beautiful. 

         

         

         


         

        I posted some of these before...if you go back a few pages you can see some of my wedding pics. But the first two on the beach were taken with my husband's cell phone so the image isn't very good, but you can see the pink in the sky a bit. I'm sure the professional will turn out beautiful. 



        #1006 Nicolew412

        Nicolew412
        • Newbie
        • 148 posts

          Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

          Originally Posted by Nicolew412 

          The sun is on the other side, so the hotel blocks it. But it was still beautiful. 

           

           

           


           

          I posted some of these before...if you go back a few pages you can see some of my wedding pics. But the first two on the beach were taken with my husband's cell phone so the image isn't very good, but you can see the pink in the sky a bit. I'm sure the professional will turn out beautiful. 

          *

           The sky on the terrace was very pretty! We got a lot of pics with the bridal party up there.



          #1007 Brandi Robinson

          Brandi Robinson
          • Newbie
          • 25 posts

            Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

            Did any of the brides using Tania Tagle for hair and makeup sign a contract that is in spanish? I haven't seen it yet, but she said she only has it in spanish. 

             

            Thanks!

            Brandi



            #1008 kather2008

            kather2008
            • Newbie
            • 40 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

            Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

            Thanks Nicole!!



            #1009 Chacie B

            Chacie B
            • Newbie
            • 95 posts

              Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

              Morning Ladies,

               

              Does BP translate your marriage certificate/license into English before you leave? I’m pretty sure I’ll need this for filing our certificate with our local circuit court.

               

              If anyone has anything to add on filing your marriage certificate I would appreciate it!

               

              Thanks,

               

              Stacie



              #1010 Nicolew412

              Nicolew412
              • Newbie
              • 148 posts

                Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

                Originally Posted by Brandi Robinson 

                Did any of the brides using Tania Tagle for hair and makeup sign a contract that is in spanish? I haven't seen it yet, but she said she only has it in spanish. 

                 

                Thanks!

                Brandi

                No, she didn't make me sign any contract. Maybe it's something new she's doing.






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users