Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh ya- we did the symbolic ceremony so there is no fee with that either.

 

I used PSAV because they are cheaper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You only put down a deposit if you are paying for a package- if you are doing the complimentary package (which I did) you do not put down a deposit- so don't let them make you! You may have to put down a deposit for your "extras" but not for the ceremony itself!
Thanks Shan! That definitely makes me feel better. I didn't want to start booking all of my outside venders and not know if my date was secured due to not having a deposit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome!! I never even got a contract to sign- the only thing I signed was the Purchase Order finanlizing everything like 2 weeks before my wedding!! If you have been contacted by the resort and got the confirmation that you date is secured that is all you need!!

 

 

I liked PSAV- I did not do the DJ I just had the ipod set up but the ipod tech was like a 30-40 year old man and he did a good job (he didn't really have to do much as we had a friend MC lol). 

Originally Posted by Brandi Robinson View Post


Thanks Shan! That definitely makes me feel better. I didn't want to start booking all of my outside venders and not know if my date was secured due to not having a deposit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to PSAV/ JSAV I had the oppostie experience.

 

We wanted the following:

 

-Ipod dock

-2 Speakers

-Some one to run ipod

-2 tree lights (for extra lightening)

-lights for under the table (one long table 35 people)

-Gobo to project our monogram on the wall

- All necessary cords

 

PSAV quoted me $1600, and JSAV $890

 

Clearly we went with JSAV.

 

Also JSAV was quick to respond and even called me to go over what i needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any past brides have cupcakes at their wedding? We were willing to pay extra to have cupcakes instead of a cake, but they said they dont know how to make red velvet- ( our fav!!!!) :(

 

This now concerns me on the quality of cupcakes in general...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I got was the ipod tech and one speaker for $200ish dollars with PSAV and it was like $500 with JSAV.  So if you want the basics then PSAV is cheaper but if you want the extras JSAV was cheaper- I contacted both and had a good response from both of them- they were both quick.  So just try both and see what they quote you!

Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

In regards to PSAV/ JSAV I had the oppostie experience.

 

We wanted the following:

 

-Ipod dock

-2 Speakers

-Some one to run ipod

-2 tree lights (for extra lightening)

-lights for under the table (one long table 35 people)

-Gobo to project our monogram on the wall

- All necessary cords

 

PSAV quoted me $1600, and JSAV $890

 

Clearly we went with JSAV.

 

Also JSAV was quick to respond and even called me to go over what i needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

 

In regards to PSAV/ JSAV I had the oppostie experience.

 

We wanted the following:

 

-Ipod dock

-2 Speakers

-Some one to run ipod

-2 tree lights (for extra lightening)

-lights for under the table (one long table 35 people)

-Gobo to project our monogram on the wall

- All necessary cords

 

PSAV quoted me $1600, and JSAV $890

 

Clearly we went with JSAV.

 

Also JSAV was quick to respond and even called me to go over what i needed.

I was under the impression only one of these (not sure which) is a vendor for palace and the other would require outside vendor fee. Is this not correct???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were both Palace vendors in 2012. 

Originally Posted by nursebrooke View Post

I was under the impression only one of these (not sure which) is a vendor for palace and the other would require outside vendor fee. Is this not correct???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×