Hello Brides!

Attached is some information from the Beach Palace Resort regarding the Resort Credits and how much can be used towards the spa, tours and activities...

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the wonderful & informative review.  I'm glad you had an amazing time.  I get so excited a new bride comes back and shares her stories with the rest of us.  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyily View Post

Hello Brides!

Attached is some information from the Beach Palace Resort regarding the Resort Credits and how much can be used towards the spa, tours and activities...

Hope this helps!

Hi there, Would you be so kind to email me that pdf to my email - cheryl.lau@gmail.com? I'm not able to open these attachments. Thank you so much in advance! Best, Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacie B View Post

Cheryl,

Nicole (another BP bride) and I both used Tania Tagle. Not sure what she paid, but I paid $380/total for hair+makeup for myself and my step-daughter.

https://www.facebook.com/TaniaTagleMakeUpAndHair

Stacie

Thank you so much Stacie! I'll be sure to check out Tania! Quick question - How many day passes did you have to get? Was it one per each person?? Cheryl

I actually didn't pay for any day passes. They forgot to add the day pass for Tania and her stylist and my sister paid for the one for her and her husband. I think they're $94/per person though. Not sure on the amount for children.

Well let's just hope they don't charge you.  Those darn day passes are killing my budget!  Between Tania, the photographers, dj, and other vendors, these fees are racking up quick!  I wish the resort offered more than just 1 preferred vendor.  They should have more options.