Photo

It started at 60 days.....now it's only 10!!!!

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#171 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:38 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Lucky me, on my way to see my dress in person!
    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#172 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hello Ladies!!! Have I been missed?

I know I have because I had some really nice ladies checking in on me outside of the forum. Oh Emm Gee - how can I express how much I love you ladies!!! You guys have helped me make a lot of decisions....

As YWS2012 reminds me, I am 24 days out from my actual wedding, I leave VA for FL in 20 days. We all know what this means? Can you say low key panic mode?!?!?  I know, I know we all want pictures, but I am at work right now (because I was home the last 2 days, LOL) but I promise I have lots of pictures.

Pictures from my dress fitting (it's PERFECT!!!) - shot glasses - etsy sugar flowers - Sseko Design sandals - Bride & Groom Antique signs that I stole from mochamakes3.  Went to Target for my OOT bag toiletries (need to sneak away and buy the other half of stuff because husband doesn't understand why I want one per bag considering everyone is getting their own bags, MEN go figure!)

Received my customized M&Ms, ordered my lanyards and 2012mrstobe will be sending me some badge holders.

I have done my first aid kits labels also, borrowed from torilynn & customized (because that's what I do) I will upload my template to share (and I am open to personalizing it for anyone if you ask).

I have finished all of my programs (10 pages per for 20 programs, I HATE cutting). In the midst of attempting to finish my programs my STOOPID HP printer ran out of ink, so of course I was printing everything 10 at a time for the appropriate color, so entail I wasted 10 sheets of cardstock. Sent HIM to the store for IVORY 110# paper and he comes back with another assortment pack.  Like I really need all of that paper.  You have no idea how much paper I have it is simply ridiculous.

While stalking the MP 2012 Brides forum, I came across Blume Boxes, just ordered 6 of those 4 small cubes and 2 small cones.  Centerpiece vases set. Only thing really left is playlist, ceremony script and my personalized stemless wine glasses that I will be making with my Cricut....

Duh duh duh - STOOOPID STOOOPID POMS!!! I am so tired of folding freakin poms,  no matter how many I fold I just can't seem to get at the right number, so I will def be doing that tonight also.

As you can tell I have late nights and early mornings....if my mind isn't resting, my body isn't either.  Still not nervous, still smiling and I think I am ready to drop one of my BMs....if you want to hear the story just ask, I'll spill (LOL)

With all that being said, I have actually started packing!!!! 

#173 brendee2005

brendee2005
      • 456 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

Girl! You are superbride!! I cant keep up...can't wait to see the dress :)

#174 Bride2012

Bride2012
        • Banned
        • 442 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:17 AM

Wow, I cant believe you are sooooo close!!!! You remind me that I still have soooo much to do, and I cant WAIT to see photos!!!

#175 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:20 AM

Haha.....simply amazing and I thought I was organized ;-)  Can't wait can't wait.  What time do you get off so that I can stay tuned.  The Blumeboxes are cute aren't they.  Just wasn't mt color so I had to send them back. 

Can't wait wait wait

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Hello Ladies!!! Have I been missed?

I know I have because I had some really nice ladies checking in on me outside of the forum. Oh Emm Gee - how can I express how much I love you ladies!!! You guys have helped me make a lot of decisions....

As YWS2012 reminds me, I am 24 days out from my actual wedding, I leave VA for FL in 20 days. We all know what this means? Can you say low key panic mode?!?!?  I know, I know we all want pictures, but I am at work right now (because I was home the last 2 days, LOL) but I promise I have lots of pictures.

Pictures from my dress fitting (it's PERFECT!!!) - shot glasses - etsy sugar flowers - Sseko Design sandals - Bride & Groom Antique signs that I stole from mochamakes3.  Went to Target for my OOT bag toiletries (need to sneak away and buy the other half of stuff because husband doesn't understand why I want one per bag considering everyone is getting their own bags, MEN go figure!)

Received my customized M&Ms, ordered my lanyards and 2012mrstobe will be sending me some badge holders.

I have done my first aid kits labels also, borrowed from torilynn & customized (because that's what I do) I will upload my template to share (and I am open to personalizing it for anyone if you ask).

I have finished all of my programs (10 pages per for 20 programs, I HATE cutting). In the midst of attempting to finish my programs my STOOPID HP printer ran out of ink, so of course I was printing everything 10 at a time for the appropriate color, so entail I wasted 10 sheets of cardstock. Sent HIM to the store for IVORY 110# paper and he comes back with another assortment pack.  Like I really need all of that paper.  You have no idea how much paper I have it is simply ridiculous.

While stalking the MP 2012 Brides forum, I came across Blume Boxes, just ordered 6 of those 4 small cubes and 2 small cones.  Centerpiece vases set. Only thing really left is playlist, ceremony script and my personalized stemless wine glasses that I will be making with my Cricut....

Duh duh duh - STOOOPID STOOOPID POMS!!! I am so tired of folding freakin poms,  no matter how many I fold I just can't seem to get at the right number, so I will def be doing that tonight also.

As you can tell I have late nights and early mornings....if my mind isn't resting, my body isn't either.  Still not nervous, still smiling and I think I am ready to drop one of my BMs....if you want to hear the story just ask, I'll spill (LOL)

With all that being said, I have actually started packing!!!! 

#176 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

I will be officially walking out the door in 15 minutes (don't ask me how because I came in at 10, LOL - gosh I love my job. The life of an IT geek - as my sister would say, she's just jealous).

So I should be home in about 1.5 hours - no later than 5. No it doesn't take me that long to get home, I just am really bad with time, LOL.

As for the blume boxes, I have expanded my colors so broad now, that I have multiple shades of orange and everything from silver to charcoal (dark gray), so I just ordered cream and orange because the tables will have ivory table clothes with a silver overlay (2 long tables) and the head table is ivory with orange overlay, husband and I are wearing silver - he ivory tux, gray vest and tie - and the rest of the party is in ivory with orange (tangerine) accents.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Haha.....simply amazing and I thought I was organized ;-)  Can't wait can't wait.  What time do you get off so that I can stay tuned.  The Blumeboxes are cute aren't they.  Just wasn't mt color so I had to send them back. 

Can't wait wait wait 

#177 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

Girl! You are superbride!! I cant keep up...can't wait to see the dress :)

Superbride, ha that's funny, I am so low key burning a hole in my floor and in my list. Just keep thinking its more. Just keep swimming (in my Nemo voice) Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#178 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

Wow, I cant believe you are sooooo close!!!! You remind me that I still have soooo much to do, and I cant WAIT to see photos!!!

You are so much more ahead in your planning then I was 5 months ago...it's time to kick it in high gear that's all. Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#179 dmob

dmob
                  • 71 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

love, love, love your dress!!! Great job on boarding passes!

#180 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

Thank you dmob!

Originally Posted by dmob 

love, love, love your dress!!! Great job on boarding passes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users