• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

Hi Ladies,

First off, sorry I've been MIA. I've been super busy since I've been back.

For those of you using Cabo vendors, did you have the H&M person come to you, or did you go to the salon?

I have the option of having the HIVE people come to me for a pretty nominal charge and am curious what ya'll think.

I think that space should not be a problem for them to set up & work - we have two large adjoining suites, and I have my own suite as well. And FYI we're having approx 6-8 people do H&M on the wedding day.

thanks!!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:17 PM

I plan on having them come to my room, On my wedding day I don't want to be driving all over the place, I just want to relax..

#3 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:34 PM

If they will come to you I say go for it! It will be much more relaxed and enjoyable if you can be in comfortable suite - also if some of the girls are finished getting ready they will still have a place to be and not need to feel like they are in the way. Sounds good to me!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:46 PM

I agree with everyone! I would definelty have them come to you! That is just one less thing you have to worry about! Plus you will feel more relaxed! Paying a little bit more for that I think is definetly worth it!

#5 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 03:46 PM

I agree. Have them come to you for certain. The more relaxed you feel before you walk down the aisle the better.
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
            • VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:39 PM

see, I am kind of thinking that it might be more relaxing to get away from the hotel and to the spa (I believe it's only a few minutes away) but you're probably right. I'll just have them come to me.

#7 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:43 PM

I am actually going to Hive since it is so close, and because I just wanted to save the extra money. Also, only one of my BMs is getting hair done, so it just seemed easier to go to the salon. But I think the rooms at the Cabo Surf are plenty big and that it would be fun to have a little spa party in the room. I will definitely let you know my thoughts on Hive soon! I have high hopes. (For their prices and reputation they better be good!)

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:47 PM

Does anyone know if the Sheraton as a H/M person there?

#9 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                  • VIP Member
                  • 931 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JANET1111
                    I am actually going to Hive since it is so close, and because I just wanted to save the extra money. Also, only one of my BMs is getting hair done, so it just seemed easier to go to the salon. But I think the rooms at the Cabo Surf are plenty big and that it would be fun to have a little spa party in the room. I will definitely let you know my thoughts on Hive soon! I have high hopes. (For their prices and reputation they better be good!)
                    Ahhhh... I cannot wait to hear from you about all of this Janet. Please let me know what you think about everything. Maybe I'll wait to decide until you come back

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
                    If they will come to you I say go for it! It will be much more relaxed and enjoyable if you can be in comfortable suite - also if some of the girls are finished getting ready they will still have a place to be and not need to feel like they are in the way. Sounds good to me!
                    also, it will be a great photo op...i love the pics of brides getting ready!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users