becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

We're going to French Polynesia in November. 5 days on the beach and 10 days on a cruise. So excited!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#52 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:26 PM

we're staying in cabo for 6 days after the wedding.

and then in summer of 2009, we have friends getting married in paris (they live there), so we're going to go early and make it our 1 yr anniversary trip topped off by attending the wedding! i'm almost as excited for that as for our own wedding haha

#53 h&a

h&a
  • 321 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

We are spending two weeks in Mexico and are then flying to St Lucia for a week for our honeymoon. We're staying at the Discovery Marigot, which looks beautiful! I can't wait!

#54 nylalany

nylalany
    • 625 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

We're thinking about delaying our honeymoon until october and then going to Moorea and Bora Bora - if anyone has any tips on these islands, please lmk. I hear they have surfing on Moorea, but that Bora Bora is prettier, so we'll probably do a 5 night/3 night split.

I'm open to other spots too, but we can only take 5 vacation days off (unless I convince my FI to take unpaid leave)

#55 lscilley

lscilley
      • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:43 PM

We are spending the week of the wedding in the DR then we are off to Bora Bora for 10 days or so probably visit some of the other islands too.

#56 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

We're staying in Zihua for a week after the wedding. A friend is getting married in Hawaii in June. Since we have never been to Hawaii that might turn into the honeymoon after the friend's wedding
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#57 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

We are hanging out in Fiji for 4 days and then flying to New Zealand for a week. We are renting a motorhome and driving around!

#58 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:09 AM

We are going somewhere different...Cuaraco. Can't wait.

#59 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
              • 684 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nylalany
                We're thinking about delaying our honeymoon until october and then going to Moorea and Bora Bora - if anyone has any tips on these islands, please lmk. I hear they have surfing on Moorea, but that Bora Bora is prettier, so we'll probably do a 5 night/3 night split.

I'm open to other spots too, but we can only take 5 vacation days off (unless I convince my FI to take unpaid leave)
                We're doing the same thing, but we would just go to Bora Bora.
                Although i'm still trying to convince my FI to go to Greece or Italy...

#60 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:48 AM

Our wedding will be the final event of the week. Our goal in having a DW was to spend time with the family, so we really won't have time for a honeymoon. We might rent a cottage in the mountains for a weekend when we get back but I don't know. We're hoping to go to Greece for our 1 year anniversary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users