Photo

Help! I can't figure out how many parasols are in this set!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
  • 812 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:05 PM

So I have spent almost every waking hour of the past 3 days searching for parasols. I really really really need to find cheap ones because I need to buy 75 of them! I think I found a really good price but I can't tell if I am reading this product description right.

Do I get 12 parasols for 30 bucks?

PAPER “PAINT-YOUR-OWN” PARASOLS

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:07 PM

That's what it sounds like to me. Is there a way to contact the company before ordering to double check?

#3 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
      • 812 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

Thanks for the advice Lizz! I think I am so burned out from staring at my laptop that it just didnt occur to me to actually pick up the phone and speak to a real person

So I just found out that they are in fact 12 for 30 - I am sooo excited. I haven't been able to find them anywhere for less than $4... also, thanks to your free shipping code, I will be able to order them today!

#4 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

Yes you are reading that correctly, you get 12.

#5 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:16 PM

Yes, 12 for $30 - I ordered those and the quality is pretty good. I didn't paint them though.

#6 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:18 PM

WOW great find!! Gotta save this link :)
              What are you going to paint on them?

#7 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Yes.. 12 for 30.. I would also look to know if you are going to paint them? Or just leave them white?

#8 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                • 812 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:27 PM

I think I am going to get them, especially since shipping is free! I can't believe how much stuff this website has, I had no idea...

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LisaG
                  Yes, 12 for $30 - I ordered those and the quality is pretty good. I didn't paint them though.
                  Lisa - I am glad you said that. I'm def a little nervous ordering online because I don't want them to fall apart!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                  WOW great find!! Gotta save this link :)
                  What are you going to paint on them?
                  Actually, I was thinking I would leave them white. I am getting them for all the women (palm fans for the men) so I figured white is best :)... also, to say I am not artistically inclined would be the understatement of the year... any sort of drawing or painting and I will be doing this:

#9 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Galit
                    Thanks for the advice Lizz! I think I am so burned out from staring at my laptop that it just didnt occur to me to actually pick up the phone and speak to a real person

So I just found out that they are in fact 12 for 30 - I am sooo excited. I haven't been able to find them anywhere for less than $4... also, thanks to your free shipping code, I will be able to order them today!

I'm glad I could be of help!!! I love that site, I have found a lot of great stuff there and think it's great quality. Did you get the fans from there too? I ordered some and love them.

#10 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                    • 812 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lizz
                      I'm glad I could be of help!!! I love that site, I have found a lot of great stuff there and think it's great quality. Did you get the fans from there too? I ordered some and love them.
                      OMG! I just found the palm fans and flip flop playing cards too! I feel like such a dork getting all excited about this stuff, but if anyone understands its you ladies! I hope FI doesnt come home and sees me jumping on the couch over paper parasols

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users