Sign in to follow this  
*JillD*

my pretty pretty garter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND View Post
It is super cute!! My MIL is getting mine, so I have no idea what it will look like til i get there. I actually didnt even want one but she already had her eye on one so I pretended like i wanted one. Now my FI said he will get so embarassed!
Natalie that is so funny that FMIL got one for you. It will be even funnier to see FI's face when he sees it. hehe.

FI is probably the only one that will see mine, I'll have him take it off of me that night, lol!!

I loved that it had the engraved charm because now its more meaningful to keep it, for a keepsake, if that makes any sense. Maybe hailey will want to wear it someday, lol!

Hailey may want to keep it b/c it will have sentimental value for her but I sincerely doubt she wants to wear her something that will remind her that her parents "do it" LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Hailey may want to keep it b/c it will have sentimental value for her but I sincerely doubt she wants to wear her something that will remind her that her parents "do it" LOL.
smile120.gifsmile120.gifsmile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
btw, shelly, you won't be disappointed, I don't know if I had low expectations or what, but it was so pretty when I opened it I wanted to cry.
great, I can't wait to get it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
yes, I do forget that someday she'll figure that out! smile29.gif