Photo

Post your centerpieces here

• Please log in to reply
1363 replies to this topic

#411 mexicanlily

mexicanlily
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:01 AM

Here is a picture of my centerpieces. They were really simple, because I didn't want anything too ornate. We are going to save that for the Mexico reception we are planning!
    Click the image to open in full size.

#412 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:24 PM

i'm sooo glad i can FINALLY post here!! my mom and i spent all day friday going from place to place till we finally settled on these and i LOVE them!! now how do i get all this stuff down to mexico!?!? LOL

#413 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
      • 323 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

Carolina...great job! so pretty. How many glass vases do you need to transport? lots of bubble pack and clothing helps. You may need to bring a couple extra just incase. I am using acrylic bowls but that is what I would do if I were taking glass down. I am sure you will get some recommendations from recently married brides.

#414 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
        • 312 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

This is not the centerpieces I will be using for my wedding but it was the centerpiece's my bridesmaids used for my bridal shower and I thought they were so beautiful! I wanted to share this pic with my fellow BDW brides! :)

very simple but beautiful.....

#415 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

@MrsTimpone, so cute!!!

@simplnsweet:  thanks!!  I'm taking down 6, hoping to need 5, lol!!  I originally wanted to take acrylic, but couldnt find any good ones that were tall like these so i definately bought tons of bubble wrap.  i had to hide it from FI cause he's like a little kid and wants to pop all the bubbles

#416 Mrs.S2B

Mrs.S2B
            • 169 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:37 AM

Has anyone seen what the resorts do as their standard centerpieces?  I do not want to deal with buying more, spending more, and bringing more to Mexico.  I am hoping the resort does a nice job!  I guess I can email my WC and see if she can show me some samples of what they have done.  BUT if any brides out there have pics of resort centerpieces, please share. 

#417 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:32 AM

the resorts can do anything you want!! i've seen beautiful centerpieces, the problem for us was budget. 

the centerpieces that i posted would be around $60 per table at Dreams.  By buying things here, I ended up spending $20 per table!! my WC quoted the gazebo decor at around $200, got everything here for $70!! and the chair sashes are $4 EACH at the resort, they are $1.19 online, and it goes on and on...just a thought

#418 Jen1407

Jen1407
                • 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:40 AM

For the centerpieces all I am doing is renting vases and using my bouquet and BM's bouquets as the centerpieces.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money on centerpieces that are going to be used for a couple of hours. 

#419 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
                  • 197 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

Thank you ladies, so many great ideas here! I'm contemplating what to do because I don't want to take any glass.

#420 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

Great ideas, still working on mine cause i don't want to pay $65 a centerpiece from the hotel!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users